Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Search Categories

Header Search Categories

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

andum
    Participant

Hello, In my search bar from header the dropdown with categories don’t show up.
    Can you please help me to make it apear like in your demo?
    ( i think it’s because my woocomerce was translated in other language and it can’t find “categories”, now is “categorii” )

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

andum
    Participant

🙂 yes

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to change the AJAX search widget with default Search widget in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets. We will fix this issue in our next theme update.

andum
    Participant

The ajax search work’s fine, the isue is that the dropdwon is not showing so it’s search automaticaly in all the categories. until the update can you help me with the file where the ajax search is and the dropdown. i’ll try to mess around a little with the code.
    thank you !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So just replace the widget as we instructed you. Or wait a few days till the next update.

andum
    Participant

“don’t use one of the theme functions because it’s broken” it’s not a support message , i’m looking forward to see more professionalism for a 5 star rating.
    thank you , and i’ll wait for update.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But of course we didn’t mean to not use this feature 🙂 Default search form also gives you the same functionality with AJAX search and product categories dropdown! Just replace the current widget in Appearance -> Widgets and it will work as you expect.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)