Home Forums Basel support forum Heading font sizes – need adjusting

Heading font sizes – need adjusting

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

mishrenee
    Participant

Hi, I need to be able to change the heading font sizes individually, eg H1 and H2 need to be different to the sizes pre-built-in to the theme. Can you please help with how to change this, as I cannot see it anywhere in the Typography settings. Custom CSS perhaps?
    Thank you kindly

mishrenee
    Participant

Sorry, I have figured this out using the custom heading element.

Is there anyway to add spring between letters in the menu items/navigation? I need the spacing to be around 3px

Thanks

mishrenee
    Participant

I also need to force all headings (not navigation or para text) to lowercase, but there is no option for that in typography? so some things are forcing all uppercase.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .main-nav .menu > li > a {
    letter-spacing:3px;
    }

Best Regards

mishrenee
    Participant

Thank you and what about forcing lowercase on all headings?

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .main-nav .menu > li > a {
    	text-transform: none;
    }

Best Regards

mishrenee
    Participant

Sorry, that says the navigation, I meant force lowercase on all headings (not the main nav or paragraph text)

mishrenee
    Participant

Also, could you please assist with changing the colour of the “Hot” labels for featured, and New and Sale, and also change the ‘Hot’ text to read featured or something else?

Thank you kindly

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Our theme didn’t have forced uppercase styles for all headings, so it cant be changed in one place. Could you please describe in more detail wich headings did you mean and provide a link to your page. If it could be changed with CSS we will provide you with custom code.

You can change the colour of product labels by adding the following custom code to the Custom CSS area in theme settings.

body .product-label.new {
    	background-color: red;
    }

body .product-label.onsale {
    background-color: green;
    }

body .product-label.featured {
    	background-color: blue;
    }

Also, you can rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you rewrite your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Regards

mishrenee
    Participant

Thank you so much for that help.

The headings I mean are things like “Related products” on the single product pages, and page titles and headings, for instance both headings on the “Wishlist” page. I’ve included the site link below ๐Ÿ™‚

Just want to force these to all be lowercase. Thank you so much.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings.

body table tr th,
    body .page-title .entry-title, .page-title h1,
    body .slider-title {
    	text-transform: none;
    }

Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)