Home Forums Basel support forum Help needed: Product categories display and instagram

Help needed: Product categories display and instagram

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

mzlataric
    Participant

Hi,

I have been using basel for 2 months now and am finishing my website. However I have few problems

1) On product category page:
    http://167.99.34.18/reviderm-linije/
    I have not been able to find a way to remove categories without image. I still need them displayed on the side in the sidebar. However we want only the ones with image to be displayed on the store front page. Is that even possible?

2) When you click on the category products display. That is all good. However the left menu is not functioning properly. It only displays certain filters when it should display all the other categories that product is related to. How can we fix that?

Images of all problems are in attachment

3) Instagram: with the newest update instagram feed stoped working.In attachment you will see the image of the error. I uploaded to the newest version and am using digital oceans server on newsest PHP version. I also tried adding code to functions.php that you put in other topic. Also not working. I will provide admin with login info so he can check it out.

Thank you
    Marin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. You can’t use such a rule for categories in WooCommerce and the only way to add/remove categories via Dashboard -> Products -> Categories.

2. It is the way WooCommerce filters work and our theme doesn’t influence them.

3. Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme, switch to parent theme and provide us your FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

mzlataric
    Participant

Hi

sending you login info bellow in private

Looking forward to your anwser about instagram fix.

Also, it worked for a month of development now, and stoped after that .3 update of the theme that I did yesterday all of the sudden.

Also, one more question, check the image attached. Is there a way to change in search bar the string “Search for products” I need to translate it to Croatian but I can find that string nowhere in the code? Can you please tell me the file?

Thanks
    Marin

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the Instagram is displayed correctly now https://gyazo.com/116094dbe1f9fcf6d6dcbfbab8675f49

Here is a video that demonstrates how to translate strings with Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPBFxS7oX90

mzlataric
    Participant

What system are you using? On my PC (both mac and windows PC) it is still not showing

In attachment pic taken 5 minutes ago

Attachments:

mzlataric
    Participant

PS thank you for the link

mzlataric
    Participant

Did you mess with the website? I see alot of costum code has been deleted and we have rebranding event with reporters in few hours! Please dont do that without my knowledge.

You brought back tons of icons we do not need and have to have them out of the site like <3 wishlist, compare etc they need to be removed ASAP

This has made me furiously angry I will remove your access

mzlataric
    Participant

Please give us back our costum code in Editor! I payed 500 dolars for it now it is gone and site is not functioning! Need it back the way it was ASAP

mzlataric
    Participant

I did a system restore and removed your access, you almost cost me 2 weeks of work. Please dont ever remove custom code and premissions on my website anymore without asking!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We didn’t remove any custom code we just switched between child and parent theme for a moment.

mzlataric
    Participant

Well someone did, and turned off all the plugins, also all the functions we shut down suddenly reapeared like buy and favorite and compare buttons.

If you have anwser for instagram ,please tell me but if you need to turn of something ask me first.

As I told you everything was working fine till the last update, it has nothing to do with plugins. They have all been on the whole time

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We still can’t understand why Instagram returns wrong data on your server. It works correctly on our side. We need your FTP and admin access to investigate it more.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)