Home Forums WoodMart support forum Home page, limiting the amount of products to display

Home page, limiting the amount of products to display

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

deals2023
    Participant

On the home page, in the ajax product tabs section, I want to limit the amount of products to display.

I don’t want to display products from a certain category or with a certain tag,
    But simply set that on the home page, it will display only the last 30 products that have been uploaded.

How can i do that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Yes you can add the latest added products. When you edit the product, edit the publishing date as well to make this effective.

Edit Ajax product tab with page builder -> select the desired tab and select the order by date.
    https://ibb.co/896PZdc

Here are more options to show the products by category, tag, or ID. In addition, you can display products by type: Sales products, Featured products, New products, Bestsellers and much more.

Best Regards.

deals2023
    Participant

Yes I know I can display the products in the order they were added.

But I want only 20 products to be displayed on the main page.

That is, even if there are 1000 products on the site.

I want only 20 buttons to be displayed on the main page.

Then I put a “more products” button below
    which leads to the shop page

So my question is, how do I limit the main page to only show the last 20 products uploaded to the site?

Hello,

If you want to display the newest product first in the home page. Edit page with classic editor or elementor page builder add the shortcode of newest product.

[products limit="20" columns="4" orderby="id" order="DESC" visibility="visible"]

Here is the WooCommerce Shortcode Documentation:
    https://woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)