Home Forums WoodMart support forum How I can translate this "Items" word near the cart basket

How I can translate this "Items" word near the cart basket

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

linuxas
    Participant

Hey,

There’s this one “Items” string in Woodmart that I’m unable to translate with Loco as I cannot locate it anywhere. I’ve searched for this in Loco’s Woocommerce and Woodmart translations with no success at all. I know it’s most likely translatable via database but I’m seeking for a solution that would keep the translation after all the updates.

I’m attaching a photo of what I’m trying to translate, hopefully you will be able to help me out.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please synchronize the translations and try again, if you can not still find, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

linuxas
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I do believe this word is not included in any translations. Please kindly check on your demos and let me know on which Loco file I should find this translation and how it is called.

Thanks.

Hello,

You need to find this string http://prntscr.com/qytaja

Synchronize your translation if you do not see them.

Best Regards

linuxas
    Participant

Hey, I was able to find it now, thank you very much! 🙂 The reason I couldn’t find it because I was searching for “items”, and didn’t expected it to have multiple options for single and plurar which is an awesome feature.

Thanks.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How I can translate this "Items" word near the cart basket’ is closed to new replies.