Home Forums Basel support forum How to add different sizes and colour on products?

How to add different sizes and colour on products?

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Your question was:

Hi,

I am not able to find the option to add different sizes and colour of the products on product page.

As seen in basel demo page.

Thanks.

You have attached the screen https://prnt.sc/pnq3f3 All these attempts were to describe in detail how to add sizes and colors to the product page. Now I check the product and see that the color and size have been added, check this product /2f04-15w/

As I understand now, the problem is to add color and size to the product grid. The product grid can show only one attribute.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, then activate the plugins one by one detecting which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

christoff
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Please, look at the post #149430 is the name of the customer? ROK AROKA!!!
    it’s not me and not the same subject …

Let’s go back to the basics of my problem

you tell me :

As I understand it, the problem is to add color and size to the product grid. The product grid can only display one attribute.

I just want to display the color, not the size on the grid product

in my previous post # 152159
    I show you that I can do it, but there is a bug with the pa-color attribute in this case. I am able to display the size, on the grid product it is not him that I want but the color. You understand?

A single plugin is added relative to the basic theme 5.0 is advanced builk edit. I just deactivated it and NADA, NOTHING, RIGHT!

Kind Regards

Chris

Hello,

This bug is caused by your plugins. #152250: Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, then activate the plugins one by one detecting which one causes the problem. – Have you done that?

Best Regards

aroka_official
    Participant

Hi Elsie,

Cant find the 5.0 version of Basel?

Can you help from where to download it?

Cant find the my account on Envato Market?

Hello,

If you have access to your email address you can restore the ID and password. Do you have an excess to your mail?

Best Regards

aroka_official
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I was able to update the theme and got the variations on the product page, but the size variation is still showing up on the product image https://aroka.in/aroka.in/beta/?product=ethereal-flow-muslin-jamdani-checks-dress

Please Help!

Thanks.

Hello,

In order to deactivate the attribute, navigate to Products > Attributes > enter the attribute and disable “Show attribute label on products”

Best Regards

aroka_official
    Participant

Thank you Elise!

It worked.

Regards.

aroka_official
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Am frequently getting Database Error while adding and updating the products.

Screenshot attached.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘How to add different sizes and colour on products?’ is closed to new replies.