Home Forums Basel support forum How to change language in SHOPPING CART, MY ACCOUNT, categories, breadcrumbs?

How to change language in SHOPPING CART, MY ACCOUNT, categories, breadcrumbs?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ss24
    Participant

Hello,

after I changed WordPress language to local, a lot of titles were translated automatically, but still there are some untranslated sections. So I’d like to ask for your advise how can I change the language:
    a) in Woo’s widget “Shopping cart”? I’d like to translate words “SHOPPING CART”, “close” from English to local language.
    b) in “My account” section, title “MY ACCOUNT”? Also there I want to translate everything rest – PRODUCT NAME, UNITT PRICE, STOCK STATUS and button “IN STOCK” + “Share on” near social media icons and “Welcome”, “Logout” near account image.
    c) in all titles in “Categories”, like “Filters”, “Filter by color”, “Sort by” and so on?
    d) in header – “Login”, “Sign out” / “Hello user”? (that’s in the area where user may connect to his account)
    e) how to translate “Search products…”? (that appears if search button is being clicked)
    f) how to translate “Home” in breadcrumbs in “My account”, “My wishlist” and all other pages? On the main page breadcrumbs are translated by default, incl. “Home”, but they are not translated everywhere.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)