Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change text in Xtemos elements

How to change text in Xtemos elements

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

delvinosrl.ro
    Participant

Hello,

I have created in Layouts a checkout layout, I have added xtemos elements and I cant edit the text.

For example, if I put “checkout steps” it will display “Shopping Cart – Checkout – Order complete” and I want to display it in my language ” Cos – Cumpara – Comanda finalizata”.

P.S. I am using Elementor Pro

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

delvinosrl.ro
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you, the plugin did the job, but I still have some text I don’t find to translate.
    In searched the text in the “Search” area of the plugin but I couldn’t find it
    Below you will find some screenshots.

Have a nice day

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to find “Flat rate” in Woocommerce translation file.

As for the phrases, you can find these stings in the Theme Settings > Shop > Wishlist.

Another sting is in the Woocommerce > Settings > Advanced/Account and Privacy

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

delvinosrl.ro
    Participant

Hello,

I have one last question.

On mobile version, on Menu I have two tabs MENU/CATEGORIES.
    In Menu it is exactly what I want.
    In categories I have: instagram profile, new collection, woman dress, contact us, latest news, purchase theme.
    How can I change this with my product categorie or delete de tab categories.

Thank you.

Hello,

This is WoodMart bottom in the link format: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/elements-and-widgets/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)