Home Forums Basel support forum How to change the hyperlink color in Basel

How to change the hyperlink color in Basel

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

beaquilter
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve scrolled thru the forum here and don’t understand the replies, I’m trying to change the colors of any hyperlinks I have on my site to blue- when I write a blog post or anything with links, I SEE it in blue thru wordpress, but once it’s published, it’s formatted for the basel theme and it’s a really dark grey almost black, so hard to see the color difference!
    there should be an easy button or setting, but I don’t see it under “theme settings”> styles and colors.

Hello,

The primary color in the Theme Settings > Styles and colors detect the color of the links.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

beaquilter
    Participant

which color means what? I see buttons, but those are bright colors, nothing is black or dark grey and nothing says “text or font”

Hello,

Please provide the page URL where you want to change the link. In addition, insert in the Private content area the site admin access. Color links can also be configured in WP bakery page builder. The button tab provides the option to set the styles for the buttons. I will check and give you precise instructions.

Best Regards

beaquilter
    Participant

and I know I can change the color of text in wordpress, but I’m asking to change default hyperlink text to blue like normal, not dark grey and the normal text is black, I don’t see any buttons or settings for that.

Hello,

Please provide the page URL where you want to change the link. I will provide custom CSS.

Best Regards

beaquilter
    Participant

it’s not one link, I want default hyperlinks to be blue like any other site, so it stands out, I found the typo font settings but that seems to be a wordpress thing, so if I was headline 1 it can be one font, headline 2 can be another, but that’s not what I’m looking for.
    Of course I can manually go into a post and change the color of the text, but it should be a setting, as I have 3000 blog posts!

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body a{
    color:blue!important;
    }

You will need to set different colors for the menu in the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced typography as menu items are also linked and they would become of the same color.
    Find our documentation tutorial about this here:https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/advanced-typography-settings-2/

Best Regards

beaquilter
    Participant

I did this a few weeks ago and it DID fix it so all links are blue, but I really only wanted links in text to be blue, not buttons or item “titles/names”.

Hello,

You will need to set different colors for the menu in the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced typography as menu items are also linked and they would become of the same color.
    Find our documentation tutorial about this here:https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/advanced-typography-settings-2/

You will need to take custom selectors and set the typography color and other settings.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)