Home Forums Basel support forum How to change the text of the register and the link of the register?

How to change the text of the register and the link of the register?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rkn
    Participant

Hi,
    I wanna change the text of the Login/Register as Sign In/Sign Up. I didn’t see any settings about this on the theme settings.

I also want to change the Register link to another custom registration form(Plugin : Ultimate Member). I have created a new custom form with this plugin but I couldn’t activate it. I have tried but I couldn’t change the link of it, because register form is not a page it is just an action form.

Could you help me about these?
    Thanks

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you rewrite your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

rkn
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.
    First of all I am using Basel theme not woodmart theme.
    Please do not ignore my second and most important question.

Hello,

Please view this video, the procedure is the same both for WoodMart and Base.

As for the second question. Registration is the Woocommerce functionality and it does not relate to our theme, so our theme does not have any options to change it. Please contact the plugin support on this issue, they should have the solution using the plugin with Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)