Home Forums WoodMart support forum how to configure my account page

how to configure my account page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

naomi.suns
    Participant

Hello,
    the current my account page contains 7 drop downs, I want to remove 5 of them. could you please let me know how to do that?

Thank

Hello,

Without seeing your issue it’s difficult to give a definitive answer to your question.
    Could you please send us some screenshots of the problems? Also, provide us with a page url.

Best Regards.

naomi.suns
    Participant

for example, how to remove the wishlist from my account, please see the screenshot.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

In order to remove any items from the dropdown list navigate to Woocommerce > Settings > Advanced > remove items which you do not need.

If you want to remove the wishlist Try to add the following custom CSS code in Theme Setting -> Custom CSS Section.

.woocommerce-account .wd-my-account-sidebar .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link--wishlist,
    .woocommerce-account .woocommerce-MyAccount-content .wishlist-link {
        display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

naomi.suns
    Participant

Hello,

I tried to add those css codes in the Custom CSS section, please see the attachment. Then I clicked save options, then refreshed my website, the wishlist is still there under ‘my account’, please let me know if I missed any steps.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly?

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)