Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to create a menu showing sub-categories under more than one category

How to create a menu showing sub-categories under more than one category

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mikati
    Participant

Hello

I would like to add some sub-categories to several categories but am having trouble doing it.

I would like a menu structure as follows:

HOME SHOP MEN WOMEN CHILDREN

Under MEN there is
    Formal Shirts
    Polo Shirts
    T-shirts
    Long Sleeve Tops

Under WOMEN there is
    Blouses
    T-Shirts
    Long Sleeve Tops

How do I create the above so that when MEN –> T-Shirts is clicked, only men’s t-shirts are shown and when WOMEN –> T-shirts is clicked, only women t-shirts are shown.

I can’t find anything in the demo versions or documentation that covers this.

Thanks very much

Hello,

Please elaborate your requirement with some relevant screenshots with the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Mikati
    Participant

I’ve sent you the details

Thank you

Hello,

Sorry but it is not possible as you required.

Because the categories are Woocommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t… influence.

You can try using the Custom links and add links to them.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Mikati
    Participant

Thanks for your reply – wasn’t what I was hoping to hear but not your fault. I’ll give custom links a try.

Hello,

Thanks for understanding.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How to create a menu showing sub-categories under more than one category’ is closed to new replies.