Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to create a normal page?

How to create a normal page?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

svetterli68
    Participant

Hello

I am trying to create a “normal” page with Elementor. But somehow it seems, as Your Theme isn’t supporting this that great.

Basically what I try to achieve is:

1. Header part (given by the theme)
    2. Adding a section with Elementor and adding –> There is a white gap between the header and this section
    3. Having the loop grid, this working okay
    4. Footer –> Above the footer on this page, there is a branding and logo part – I am not right sure how this came in –> I not need this

I appreciate if You could help and tell me for example what “template” I need to use, actually I have the default template.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue for you.

Best Regards.

svetterli68
    Participant

Dear Aizaz Imtiaz Awan

Please only check, what I have done wrong, or how I can do a normal page with Elementor, without any gap and white space between the header and the first section etc.

And then tell me what and how I need to do.

You not need to do it.

Regards,

Simon

svetterli68
    Participant

Dear Aizaz Imtiaz Awan

You not need to do anything. I saw that i can have an individual title image. this is okay for now.

Regards,

Simon

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How to create a normal page?’ is closed to new replies.