Home › Forums › WoodMart support forum › How to display breadcrumbs, homepage, categories, tags, etc. in English
How to display breadcrumbs, homepage, categories, tags, etc. in English
- This topic has 21 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Luke Nielsen.
March 15, 2023 at 6:36 am #451251
1. How to display breadcrumbs, homepage, categories, tags, etc. in English
2. I imported some products through shopify, but its variable attribute is a drop-down box, and I can’t find the attribute of “products I imported” in the existing product attributes. How to change the variable attribute of the product drop-down box to click ?
Also, how do I edit the variant properties of a product imported from shopify?
thank you!March 15, 2023 at 12:56 pm #451343
Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?
Looking forward to collaborating with you!
Kind RegardsMarch 15, 2023 at 3:04 pm #451389
Yes, it’s OK! . How do I do it?March 15, 2023 at 4:23 pm #451417
I see that you have fixed the issues: https://monosnap.com/file/RCkWnVeUWIz4OGo7AizeXaubILrVFw
Please let me know if I missed something.
Kind RegardsMarch 15, 2023 at 4:41 pm #451428
hi, i say in the private content. thank youMarch 15, 2023 at 5:52 pm #451463
1. You need to edit each attribute item and enable the “Text swatch” option.
2. Here is an article with details on how to change the URL in WordPress: https://www.wpexplorer.com/change-permalinks-wordpress/
3. Could you please send me some screenshots for a better understanding of which one text?
Kind RegardsMarch 15, 2023 at 9:38 pm #451502
Hello. Thank u.
1: Because I imported the product from shopify, I did not find the “Text swatch” option, can you help me clarify it?
2. Thank you very much. In addition, the product URL I created now is /products/ by default, and I have created a collection of game-lady-doll. How can I change my product URL to /collections/game-lady-doll-product?
3. I have shown it to you through pictures. Here is the URL: https://www.realdollonline.com/product/gamelady-doll-full-silicone-168cm-no-10/
4. Does the theme have its own redirection function, where is it?
March 15, 2023 at 9:40 pm #451503
- This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by doudoucao7.
The third screenshot just now failed to upload. Please upload it again.March 16, 2023 at 11:12 am #451632
1. Yep, sorry I forgot to write the way where it is. You can find this option via Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes -> edit any attribute item. Here is a video with more details:
2. Try to change the /product/ to /collections/ in the “Custom base” field:
3. It’s a product description, you can edit this information via the settings of the product. Here is a video for a better understanding: https://monosnap.com/file/wiy8flwB0BscYHoSLOHg9bwQcBY9BG
4. Please describe in more detail which redirection you need.
Kind RegardsMarch 16, 2023 at 2:20 pm #451709
Hello, thank you for your kind assistance.
show in private contents.March 17, 2023 at 10:43 am #451991
1. Could you please send me access to the admin dashboard so I will check it on your side?
2. Sorry but such functionality is related to WordPress so I suggest you read the below documentation:
3. Yep, please navigate to Theme Settings -> Single product -> Add to cart -> use the Before “Add to cart button” or After “Add to cart button” areas for batch modification.
5. I suggest you use the Hide “to” price option in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Variable products.
Kind RegardsMarch 17, 2023 at 3:22 pm #452085
okay thank you.March 17, 2023 at 3:31 pm #452089
hi i reuploading the images, thank you!March 20, 2023 at 1:36 pm #452613
1. I see that your attributes were created in the wrong way a little bit, when you define attributes manually, our options for them will not work.
You need to create appropriate attributes via Products -> Attributes, or you can rename the current “Size” attribute.
So then, you need to define it via the settings of the products:
Also, here is our documentation about it:
3. You can use our theme presets for that in Theme Settings -> Settings presets.
Just create a condition to the specific category, and add an HTML block via Theme settings of that preset, as a result, such content will be shown on the specific categories.
Here is our article on how to use theme presets:
5. Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.
6. You can make the element full width via its setting, or rather edit section -> Layout -> [XTemos] Layout -> Section stretch CSS.
7. Please navigate to Theme Settings -> Product archive -> Page title and set the category that you want to hide in the “Exclude categories” field.
Kind RegardsMarch 20, 2023 at 9:06 pm #452774
Hello. thank you for your help!
I have a few new questions, thanks.
1. The product photos on the product page on the mobile phone cannot be downloaded. How to set it up for download?
2. How to hide or cancel these components?
How to log in my own ins account?
3. Where can I change the font of my account page?
4. When the page slides up, the logo becomes very narrow
5. How to Remove the shopping cart from the user page?
6. How to hide repeated subtitles in the page?
March 21, 2023 at 6:38 pm #453141
- This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by doudoucao7.
1. The images on mobile are inherited from Destktop, in general, you can upload images to the product via the settings of the product -> Product gallery.
2,6. The breadcrumbs can be hidden via Theme Settings -> Page title -> turn off the “Show breadcrumbs” option.
You can log in in your own account via the “My account” page: https://prnt.sc/a-4RDGlnkOfS
3. I suggest you install the “Loco translate” plugin and find these text via Loco Translate -> Plugins -> WooCommerce.
Here is our article on how to use it: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/translate-woodmart-theme-with-loco-translate/
4. The size of the logo depends on three factors:
1) The maximum specified width in the “Logo width” option (https://prnt.sc/23pdtty). The logo cannot be wider than the “Logo width” value.
2) The height of the row in which this logo is located (https://prnt.sc/23pdvit). The logo cannot be higher than the row of the header in which it is located.
3) The dimensions of the logo image and its aspect ratio (https://prnt.sc/23pemgh). The logo cannot become larger than its physical dimensions.
The “Logo width” option only sets the maximum width of the logo. For example, if its physical image size is 280px (https://prnt.sc/23pf0iz), then with this option you can set the size from 10px to 280px. In this case, any other value higher than 280 px will not do because for this you need to increase the physical size of the image in the image editor.
So in your case, set the same height for the sticked row via “Row height on sticky header” option in the Header builder.
5. I suggest enabling the “Login to see add to cart and prices” option in Theme Settings -> Shop.
Kind RegardsMarch 21, 2023 at 9:00 pm #453175
Thank you for your reply.
1. As shown in the video, on the product category page, it is possible to download pictures on the mobile phone, but it cannot be downloaded on the product page. The picture is placed correctly. What should I do? (I think it has something to do with the automatic zooming in of photos) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UaGputopkCxK9XSom6jtnmwZInMvK67k/view?usp=share_link
2.1 How to cancel the widget on the right side of the page?
2.2 I see an instagram widget on the right, how do I log into this widget?
As shown in the figure
5. When I move the mouse to the product page on the computer, the [add to cart] button will appear. How can I cancel this button? (I want customers to be able to view prices and add to cart without logging in) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wJyAcnZhDf_6GC7ET3NriaPG7_fgvsu5/view?usp=share_link
There are two new questions:
1. When I click on the cart, I want to go directly to the cart page and don’t want to see the cart widget that pops up from the right. How can I cancel it?
2. My site was bound to a domain name A at the beginning, and now there are some pictures whose address is A.com/XXXX, so many of my pictures cannot be displayed now. The domain name I am binding now is B. Is there any way to change the URL of these pictures to B.com/XXXX
Thank you very very much. Have a nice day!March 23, 2023 at 11:28 am #453602
1. May I request you check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?
2. Please navigate to Theme Settings -> Blog -> set 1 column for the “Blog layout” area.
2.2. Here is our documentation on how to do it: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-setup-instagram-api/
5. In order to hide the “Add to cart” button for the Shop, please navigate to Theme Settings -> Settings presets -> create a preset with the condition as in the below screenshot.
Then edit theme settings of this preset and navigate to Shop -> enable the “Catalog mode”.
1. Go to Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> enable the “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” option.
2. Please describe how can I find this issue on your website so I can investigate it on my side.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m here to help you in any way I can.
Kind RegardsMarch 26, 2023 at 8:09 pm #454247
Hello, I have a question in the settings of the sidebar. I propose 3 possibilities, please check them for me, thank you very much.
The sidebar I am setting up is as shown in the link: https://www.yourdoll.com/all-sex-dolls/?orderby=date&filter_brand=gamelady-doll&filter_features=curvy-sex-dolls&filter_breast-size=large-breasts- sex-dolls
1. Let me talk about my understanding of the documentation: For example, first I want to set “FILTER BY MATERIAL”, first I need to add the Attributes of Material on the product Attributes page, and add the categories “TPE” and “silicone” to this Attributes “, and then edit the new attribute in all TPE single product pages and set it to “TPE”, so that my function can be achieved? Am I right?
2. But is there a way to complete the sidebar filter through product-tag? For example, if I create a product with a product-tag of TPE, can it be automatically included in the attribute “Material”? This saves the step of editing on the product page.
3. Is there a way to complete the filter in the sidebar directly through the product-tag instead of attributes?
Thank you so much.March 27, 2023 at 6:07 pm #454530
Hello, I set up the mega menu on the computer side and it is displayed correctly.
But nothing is displayed on the phone.
After setting the large menu on the computer, how should I set it on the mobile phone? Can’t the mobile terminal and the computer terminal share the same menu?
If I want a dropdown menu to appear on the mobile side, what settings do you recommend passing? For example custom links > product categories? Is there any documentation?
Hello, there is a bug again. The bulletin board cannot be displayed on the home page, and the menu drop-down cannot be displayed. The bulletin board can be displayed on the product page, and the menu drop-down returns to normal. Please help me check what’s going on, I have opened the store permission for you. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eM565F7JH3lnLcTINmGSJvTLIu5JZoYb/view?usp=share_link
Thank you so much.
March 27, 2023 at 7:23 pm #454552
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by doudoucao7.
Hello, how can I change the font size and font family of the menu text in the picture?March 28, 2023 at 3:07 pm #454815
1. Yep, also, you need to define an appropriate filter via Appearance -> Widgets -> Shop page Widget area.
2,3. For now, there is no such functionality, unfortunately.
4. Nope, the desktop and mobile menus are different. If you want to show any menu that is from the HTML block, I suggest you navigate to Appearance -> Widgets -> put HTML Block with the menu to the Area after the mobile menu.
Also, I see that the “Categories” section in your mobile navigation is disabled, so if you want to enable it, please navigate to WoodMart -> Header builder -> Mobile -> edit the “Mobile menu” and enable it there.
5. You can set there some styles via Theme Settings -> Typography -> Advanced -> create a rule with the “Menu dropdowns second level” item and set there styles per your needs.
As a result, you will have something like that: https://monosnap.com/file/fySpliZduKGRQL4pdzqsJo1sRNF4I7
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register