Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to hide tab in sigle product

How to hide tab in sigle product

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Danilo84
    Participant

Hi all,

i’d like to hide the standard tab that show after “add to cart” i want to show only custom tab created by myself. At least i just want to show n.3 custom tabs
    how can i do?

Thx
    D.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body.postid-381 .single_variation_wrap{
    display:none;
    }

Replace 381 with the product Id where you want to remove Add to cart button.

Best Regards

Danilo84
    Participant

maybe I expressed myself badly, I don’t want to remove add to cart, I want to remove the standard tabs and create customized ones, like in screenshot

Thx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Description – is the main description on the product page. If you clean the product description it would disappear.

Reviews are disabled in the Woocommerce > Settings > Product.

Additional tab (with the attributes) enter each attribute in the product page and disable showing on the product page to hide the tab.

Additional tab (Shipping information) You can edit it in the Theme Settings > Product page > Tabs > Additional tab Clean all the content.

Best Regards

Danilo84
    Participant

Sorry but something not working

Tab description still showing, i just want the main description (on side of product image) and remove that tab

and how can i order the tab (for example review in the last position)?

Hello,

Your purpose is contradictory: you say you want to hide all tabs and want reviews to be the last.

You can delete the main description in the product page and insert all the information in the short description, in this case, the product description will be on the right from the image.

Alternatively, you can have the tabs, and configure them as accordion beside the image, you can find the option in the Theme Settings > Single Product > Tabs. If you have main description and reviews, the reviews would be the last.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Danilo84
    Participant

sorry maybe i confuse you, i have short description and thats right

but the problem with tab still remain

i try to attach a screenshot with information

Thx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

WoodMart does not have the option to change the tabs order and Woocommerce does not provide the option by default.

Please check this manual, perhaps it would help you to achieve the goal: https://woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)