Home Forums Basel support forum How to remove all WoodMart data from database

How to remove all WoodMart data from database

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

imarya
    Participant

Hello,

I’m switching from WoodMart to Basel, how can I remove all WoodMart data in database? I have a lot of products, so I don’t want to delete the database.

regards

Hello,

You can do that by means of the WordPress Reset plugin. Please make the full backup of your site, then export separately file with all your content if you want to remain it, you can export the content in Dashboard > Tools > Import/Export Check the file not to be damaged so that you could easily upload your content.

Then reset the WordPress, you will get the net installation with the set of deactivated plugins which you can delete and you can install Basel, then upload your content.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

imarya
    Participant

I keep getting error when I try to import the file. Can I switch my license back to WoodMart?

Hello,

If you want to get back to WoodMart you will need to restore the site from the backup, or reinstall all in install WoodMart on the net installation, if you have tried several times WoodMart and Basel, your site is not a mixture and I am not sure it would be workable.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)