Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to translate

How to translate

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Matzui
    Participant

Hello, I kindly ask if you can explain to me where I can find the topics indicated in the photo to translate them, thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

Matzui
    Participant

Hello, unfortunately, no matter how hard I try, I just can’t translate that part, neither I nor the person who is building the site for me, we see it translated but he doesn’t want to take it. I kindly ask if you can do it yourself, I leave you the access data in the section below. If you can do it for me, I leave you the Italian translations to insert, thanks.

Wishlist : Lista dei desideri ( big one ) Non c’è nessun oggetto nella tua lista dei desideri. (description)
    Cart : Carrello ( top sx ) Chiudi ( top dx ) Torna al negozio ( button )
    Compare : La lista dei confronti è vuota ( big one ) Non è presente nessun articolo da comparare. Prova ad aggiungerli dal negozio ( description )

Hello,

Could you kindly include your site URL or login URL.

Best Regards

Matzui
    Participant

i’m sry…i forgot..
    hardwaretemple.com
    i give u the wordpress login

Hello,

You have created the translation for the child theme: https://gyazo.com/7776affea45f72e44ec31c90c08c7698

You need to delete this translation and create the translation for the parent theme.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Matzui
    Participant

We have tried every way, but even though the file is fully translated it somehow fails to show up. I would ask you the courtesy of trying to insert the file and/or the translations I sent him. Thank you

Hello,

I still see the child theme translation and no parent theme translation.

You need to delete this translation and create the translation for the parent theme.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)