Home Forums WoodMart support forum HOW TO TRANSLATE SOME PARTS OF MY WEBSITE ?

HOW TO TRANSLATE SOME PARTS OF MY WEBSITE ?

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

mickeyt27
    Participant

Hi

I would like to translate some parts that I atach . Where can I translate it ? Thank you

Kind regards
    Michal

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can manage this menu in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Menus.

Kind Regards

mickeyt27
    Participant

Thank you , I translated it. Now Iˇm trying to translate words in homepage : Best sellers, Featured, Sales but unsuccessfuly. I have tried to translate it in products tab with WPBakery page builder but this words missing there. Thank you for your assistance.

Kind regards
    Michal

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Actually, you should be able to translate it with WPBakery Page Builder. Find product tabs and click on edit for each of the product tab.

mickeyt27
    Participant

I translated all products tabs but this words missing there. I really dont know where to translate it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us a screenshots of words you can’t translate?

mickeyt27
    Participant

I”m sending screenshot number 1 where I need to translate words bestsellers , featured, sales . And I also need to translate words from screenshot number 2, I translated these worrds with loco translate but words remains in English.

Attachments:

mickeyt27
    Participant

attachment 2

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to edit each tab with WPBakery page builder and change its title as shown on the screenshot https://gyazo.com/b2ed36bd6fa33a8a57362d1485e6a6b8

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

mickeyt27
    Participant

I edited each tab according your videos but tab with words that i want to translate is missing there . I also translated words from attachment 2 with loco translate . It is translated in loco but words on my website did not change.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your admin access so we can check your translations.

mickeyt27
    Participant

Thanks for your assistance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But what is your admin dashboard URL?

mickeyt27
    Participant

I”m sending dashboard admin URL

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t access your dashboard https://gyazo.com/8702f10ec7bd786170076f74eaecf139

mickeyt27
    Participant

Now it should be OK . You should be able to acces to my dashboard admin URL .

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see you didn’t translate your product tabs titles https://gyazo.com/1ef2f0fb6e4251feb015c1e08459d27a

mickeyt27
    Participant

Thank you. I tried to translate those words with fronted editor then I tried to translate them on pages – Ajax products tabs where I translated everything. But your link helped me because I didnt try to translate those words on main page site with backend editor. But could you help me also with attachment number 2 ? I translated these words in LOCO but didnt help me and words remain in English.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Be sure that you are translating YITH Wishlist plugin since this page is not related to our theme.

mickeyt27
    Participant

Thank you. I translated almost everything but one string I m not abble to translate. Where can i translate it ?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can change this text in Dashboard -> YITH Plugins -> Wishlist.

Regards

mickeyt27
    Participant

Thank you . I translated it.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘HOW TO TRANSLATE SOME PARTS OF MY WEBSITE ?’ is closed to new replies.