Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to translate the "LOGO" header builder widget url link ?

How to translate the "LOGO" header builder widget url link ?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

In my header builder, I’ve added the LOGO widget but the url path cannot be found in WPML String Translation.

Why it doesn’t appear?

Thanks
    Simon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please our updated manual on how to translate the header and header components: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/translate-header-wpml/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Why do we need to make the process of translating headers so complicated by duplicating the header for each language? That’s not efficient at all.

It would be so much easier to simply make the strings translatable.

Hello,

Please clear the browser cache and check this article once more, now you do not need to clone the header, you just need to translate the strings for each header.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hello

Thanks, I followed your instruction. I checked for the header in WPML and I found the list of strings which can be translated. However, in this list, I don’t see the URL link mentionned in the “INFORMATION BOX” of my header.

See video below

Thanks

Hello,

Please insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area and advise which header you are translating.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

See credentials below.

There are 2 headers, both face the same problem.
    The homepage is using the header “header_808525”

Thanks
    Simon

Hello,

Please translate the strings of this header: https://gyazo.com/4a9a5680e19b5eedf3c35e6d6901b088

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

You’re asking me to translate strings that are NOT related to what I asked you.

PLEASE read again carefully my initial request. I believe that you often answer to tickets quickly without paying attention to details.

None of the stings you show in the video refer to the URL path added in the INFORMATION BOX on the header.

Please answer specifically on this, rather than just asking me to translate everything without checking the precise issue I raise.

Thanks

Hello,

Logo always leads to the home page and its URL is generated automatically for each language, it is not possible to change it.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Bouvivat

Create ur own ticket

Elise

Please answer ME to my last comment and READ carefully what I write and watch the videos please. Thanks

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Elise,

I’m refering to the URL entered in the “INFORMATION BOX” of the Header Builder. At the beginning, I thought it was the logo but no it’s the Information Box’s URL which is not found in the WPML String Translation Header list.

Please provide feedback on this particular issue.

Thanks
    Simon

Hello,

Please download the attached file, and upload it instead of this one: woodmart/inc/integrations/wpml/wpml.php

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hello,

So changing this file would fix the issue?

Would it be fixed by default in next release (because if I update again the theme, this change would disappear with the update)?

Thanks

Hello,

Please check if it works as you wish, and we will add it to our next update.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hello,

I’m afraid it doesn’t work. You can access the website by yourself via the credentials given earlier in this ticket.

I’ve uploaded the new file sent and I’ve went to the WPML String Translation to translate the “URL” links available under the dropdown admin_texts_whb_"..."

I tried translating all the links https://www.jrbat.be/ of all the headers available, but still the translation of the INFORMATION BOX url path doesn’t work.

Can you please recheck? See video below

Thanks

Hello,

WPML has fixed that you do not need to duplicate the headers: https://wpml.org/errata/translating-an-array-of-options-misses-translating-the-first-element-in-the-array/

We have added this fix, please check how it works now.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Perfect ! It’s working all great now

Will this be fixed in your next release?

Thanks

Hello,

Yes, we will fix that.

Happy New Year!

Tagged: 

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘How to translate the "LOGO" header builder widget url link ?’ is closed to new replies.