Home Forums WoodMart support forum Html block dorpdown

Html block dorpdown

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

isuedtirol
    Participant

Hello there, we created a html block to use it as a dropdown for our menu. Now we have two problems.

Problem 1: The html block has a carusell, which works fine when opening the dropdown from the normal menu. But when opening the dropdown via the sticky header, the carusell doesn’t work. It shows up, but we can’t use the carusell to view the next content.

Problem 2: The html block when opening as dropdown has a padding, which we don’t find where to configure. We have a section with just a color, but it has that padding on the sites, which we don’t want. We want the colored section to go the full lenght of the dropdown. I add a picture for the better understanding.

I hope these 2 problems are fixable.

Best wishes and thanks in advance,
    Julian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As for the carousel, the mega menu block is not very good for the carousel. You would better refuse to use it in mega menu block due to JS conflict. Megamenu block is destined for presting menu items in an awesome way.

Regarding the second issue, please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

isuedtirol
    Participant

Hello and thanks for your help!
    We don’t use the mega menu block for the carousel. We made a html block (“Verkäufer Kategorien”) with an image carousel (see screenshot below). This html block is than put in the normal main menu item “Verkäufer” to be opened like a “dropdown”.

This works fine when opening the dropdown from the normal header. But when opening the dropdown via the sticky header, the carousel doesn’t work. It shows up, but we can’t use the carousel to view the next content.

Is this problem fixable?

Regarding the other problem and maybe for this problem I send you the admin credentials below.

Julian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

isuedtirol
    Participant

Hello again, I now found out, that the problem is caused because of the sticky header clone setting. When it is enabled, the dropdown carousel isn’t working properly. When I disable the sticky header clone setting, the dropdown carousel works fine, like it should.

But we want to still have the sticky header clone setting enabled and the dropdown carousel working properly. I hope this is somehow possible.

Julian

Hello,

Any carousel is run by JS which conflicts with the sticky header JS, any carousel is not possible in the mega menu blocks, unfortunately. Please insert the image grid instead.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

isuedtirol
    Participant

Thanks for the information! But is it then possible to disable the html block dropdown only for the sticky header? So that the carousel shows up with the normal header, but doesn’t show up with the sticky header?

Julian

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.whb-sticked .wd-event-hover:hover>.wd-dropdown{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

isuedtirol
    Participant

Thanks for the help! It works fine!

Best wishes and thanks again,
    Julian

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Html block dorpdown’ is closed to new replies.