Home Forums Basel support forum I can not manage the footer anymore

I can not manage the footer anymore

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hey my super costumer service,

I am back again and I have some not so nice news for you. 😓

I had the idea to make some changes at my footer but all is different now. That is okay but nothing works anymore!!!!

The ‘widget area’ look totally different and I get error messages. And at ‘VC Elements’ it starts normal with WP pager builder but then he disappears … all so sad

Pleeeeeeease help me!!! 🌺

Thank you very much,
    Aaron

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Happy to see you in New Year 🙂

This is the WordPress bug. Please install the free Classic widget plugin to fix that.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

YAAY Happy NEW YEAR! It seems to me that we know each other for decades. 😅

Okay, first of all thank you very much, the plugin helps perfectly in the widget area, almost everything works similar like before. 🌺

Nevertheless, I think to make changes at the footer I have to create for each ‘Footer Column’ an ‘VC Element’, right? But that do not work too ….. 😞

Please take a look:
    https://gyazo.com/8720042136efec4abcdd64c11b386817

Thank you!!!!
    Aaron

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

… the ‘WP pager builder’ just disappears …

Hello,

It seems to me that we know each other for decades.

Yes, that is right 🙂

You can create the whole template for the footer of all the columns and then add HTML block into the Footer column 1.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hey!!!
    It works good and I already did it! 🥳

I added a ‘Basel HTML Block’ and so I can create the complete part in the block area/page with WP Backer Page builder, all is good! THANK YOU!!!!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋 thousand kisses for you!

Best wishes and have a nice weekend.

Thanks,
    Aaron 🙌

You are welcome! Please feel free to contact us.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

ah…… noooooo…

I found a small problem with the footer. On 2 sites are 2 footer visible?!?!?

You have to know, I created 2 versions (one for mobile and one for desktop at the same block site) cause of different icons at different places. That works fine almost everywhere but just not at my COMPLETE blog and on an other ‘normal’ site. I come to the idea that it could happened because a hidden row need a background color to be hidden so I add a bg color at the last row of the side and the second footer is gone. I started to think more digital 😂

Well I added everywhere a row also at every post in my blog, all is good. But I can not add a bg at my blog overview site. There are no changes possible, I get the note ‘You are currently editing the page that shows your recent posts. ‘ and that’s it, all changes are gone.

What can I do here?? Have you an idea??

Thanks a lot and have a fantastic weekend
    ..and stay healthy 😷

Aaron

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Forget it!!! I added a bg color to the complete site at the theme settings. All looks good now.. I hope …😂

BUT still have a fantastic weekend
    ..and stay healthy 😷

Aaron

Hello,

Ok, feel free to contact us if you find anything else :))))

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hey, I am back. 😞

I checked all sites again, again and again and at my wishlist and shop pages it is done, now. But one page I can not manage it. The issue is still happened on my ‘search page’ .

Please, give me a hint what I can do here. It is just a small little problem, so if you like to help me I would be really happy. 😅 🌹

Thanks,
    Aaron

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Aaron,

Nice to see you!

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Okidoki

Hello,

This code is not correct: <p><h6><font color="#919191">© 2022 Galerie Bergmann</p>

Create a file on your PC and move all the custom CSS there, check without custom CSS.

Please delete CMB2 plugin. Update all your plugins and delete the old Basel version: https://gyazo.com/fae872c9cb3166a14ca1b78903d3603b

Check how it works, if nothing is better, deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and check.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)