Home Forums Basel support forum I cannot get Yith subscription pop up to work on Basel Theme

I cannot get Yith subscription pop up to work on Basel Theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

RickMobility1st
    Participant

Hey Team,

I am having some challenges integrating the Yith WooCommerce Subscription plugin with the Basel theme. when I click on the cancel button (on image 1.png) I am supposed to get a popup to confirm my action, but it shows on the button of the page (image 2.png). I tried to inspect the console to know if there were any javascript error and I saw a couple warnings about duplicate ID’s on your theme.

WHAT I HAVE DONE SO FAR:
    1. I have disabled all the plugins on the website except WooCommerce,
    WPBakery Page Builder, XTEMOS Post Types plugin, YITH WooCommerce Stripe Premium, YITH WooCommerce Subscription Premium, Yoast SEO
    2. I have tested the feature with the WordPress default Twenty Twenty theme and it works

PAGE AFFECTED: https://ostomycarecanada.ca/my-account/

Please help me look into this, as it is a core part of my website.
    I have attached three images to help explain my frustrations.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

We have not tested this plugin and cannot guarantee 100% compatibility and smooth working. Please contact the plugin support for instructions and other suggestions to make it compatible.

Best Regards

RickMobility1st
    Participant

I understand what you are saying, but what can you do to fix the duplicate ID’s warnings on the console? From my experience as a developer, that could break some javascript and other CSS from working properly.

NOTE: The plugins work well with other themes that do not show that warning.

I have attached a screenshot showing the error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

When you have two search forms on a page you would have two equal elements with the same ID. You need to remove the element from mobile view not to duplicate. If you need the search in the mobile menu, do not worry about duplicated ID, the functionality would work properly. just disregard this warning.

Best Regards

RickMobility1st
    Participant

I contacted the Yith theme just as you suggested and the issue was resolved. The ticked can be closed now.

Thanks!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)