Home Forums WoodMart support forum I did the wizard and when Dummy content AJAX import error.

I did the wizard and when Dummy content AJAX import error.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kratchapol
    Participant

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will import the demo for you. Also, please tell me which demo do you want to import?

Best Regards.

kratchapol
    Participant

I would like to import the demo Marketplace and I already share WP admin for you.

Thank you

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have imported the demo on the site, please check the site now after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

kratchapol
    Participant

Thank you so much.

Hello,

We are Glad that you loved our Theme and Support Staff. We wish you all the best.

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I did the wizard and when Dummy content AJAX import error.’ is closed to new replies.