Home Forums WoodMart support forum I get an error message when I want to create and edit Layouts.

I get an error message when I want to create and edit Layouts.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

huseyinkocatepe55
    Participant

It gives an error when I try to create it. But when I refresh the page, I see that it has been created as a draft.

It gives an error when I try to edit it with elementor. ı’m Uploaded all the screenshots.

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is weird, but we turned off and on some plugins and now it works well. Could you please test it for some time and let us know if the issue occurs again?

Kind Regards

huseyinkocatepe55
    Participant

Do you know which plugin affected it? I haven’t made any changes for a long time. So I didn’t add any new plugins. by the way thanks

huseyinkocatepe55
    Participant

it opens now, yes, but a new error has occurred 🙁

While creating the layout, I choose Predefined layouts. Elementor opens then and a blank page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We tested this on your website but can’t see the error. Here is a video https://monosnap.com/file/aJvm0g4R0kKPkGaMeLtUXn96h5hBWf
    Could you please clarify what extra steps should we perform to reproduce this?

huseyinkocatepe55
    Participant

Currently working. I don’t understand, I’m opening a support message for you, but in order not to tire you before, I try again even though I got 20 errors. There is no error when you last look.

amazing. Let it be. At least it’s no longer a problem. thanks 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, that is weird. Please, continue working on this and let us know if the error occurs again. We will be here to help you.

Kind Regards

huseyinkocatepe55
    Participant

Thank you very much.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)