Home Forums WoodMart support forum I have some issues with the theme

I have some issues with the theme

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

ThE_lAmP
    Participant

hi there,

1- on label shape shows like -20% i need setup percent on left side like %20

2- a product has different sizes and different prices. i can’t see it on the product page even though i’ve added it as a variation. what do I need to do to show the variations?

3- member login is required to add photos while reviewing. where can i edit this setting?

4- the blog post just says month and day but nothing about the year. how do i set this up?

5- it’s ok to filter in the store but I want to filter some features only in some categories. for example, while filtering by mattress hardness in the mattress category, i should be able to filter by fabric type in the sofa category.

Thanks in advance for your support

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. Unfortunately, HTML structure does not allow solving it by custom CSS. Such modification requires complicated Woocommerce code customization which is not covered by our support.

2. You will have to crop your images, please check this manual to find out how to do that: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

3. Do you mean the member plugin? Please contact plugin support on this issue. We do not have instructions on hoW to do that.

4. There is no option to show the year, unfortunately.

5. WoodMart attribute filter has the option to set the category where you want to show this attribute. Find our documentation tutorial about this here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/widgets/

Best Regards

ThE_lAmP
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

There are some issues that I can’t solve:

1- can you tell me which file i need to edit to get the percent sign to the left?

2- for example, a 90×200 cm bed costs $2750, while a 140×200 cm bed costs $3950. i cannot see this feature on the product page, although i have done all the necessary actions on the administration panel. what do i need to do to show this? in other words, i cannot see the variations i have added regarding the product on the product page. how can i show this?

3- if the customer wants to add a photo while reviewing the product, they are asked to login. can we cancel this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1- can you tell me which file i need to edit to get the percent sign to the left? – Which screen is there? We can provide the CCS, however, all the labels would move to the left, it is not possible to leave one label on the right and another on the left.

2. It seems you need to create a variable product and set different prices for different variations. https://woocommerce.com/document/variable-product/

3. Adding images is configured in the same way as the reviews.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ThE_lAmP
    Participant

I did not get any answers to the questions I asked.

1- I want to write “%33 discount” instead of the discount percentage on the product, or I want to put the percent sign on the left! (%33)

2- I already said that I have done all the operations! But it doesn’t show up in the theme! When I change the theme, the variation options appear, but they don’t show up in woodmart! I’m asking what should I do to show this!!

3- I want non-members to add a review photo because the current site warns that ‘you must login to add a photo’! and I couldn’t find how to cancel it!

Attachments:

Hello,

1. Please insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area.

2. Provide the product URL with the problem.

3. You will need a role manager plugin, we have not tested any which is why we cannot guarantee 100 % compatibility.

Best Regards

ThE_lAmP
    Participant

I wrote all the variations and prices of this product, but it does not appear on the page.: https://bakgormobilya.com.tr/son/urun/kapok-naturel-set

There is a shift in the photos added in different sizes. How can we solve this? You can see it in the attached photo.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by ThE_lAmP.
    Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide the correct login URL, I am checking the product you provide, you have not created the variable product, it is simple product, I want to check this product setting to tell you what you have not configured.

Best Regards

ThE_lAmP
    Participant

You can view it from the admin panel.

Hello,

Have you changed any files in the theme? Please make the full backup of your site and reinstall the theme.

Best Regards

ThE_lAmP
    Participant

Hi,

When i disable the catalog mode, the prices with variations started to appear, but i want to use the catalog mode.

Hello,

Woocommerce does not allow using catalog mode and show prices at the same time, unfortunately.

You can hide add to cart button in this case.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)