Home Forums WoodMart support forum I want to sort by parameters other than [Portfolio order by]

I want to sort by parameters other than [Portfolio order by]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tsubakuma
    Participant

Thank you for using the wonderful theme.

I would like to create content that introduces the store using Portfolio (Project), and the display order when clicking categories filters is other than the parameters of [Theme Setting] [Portfolio] [Portfolio archive] [Portfolio order by]. I want to know if it can be controlled with.

I’m using a plugin called [WP Favorite Posts], and it’s best to sort by the total number of counts registered as favorites by the user.
    If that’s difficult, can’t we sort by the number of comments posted in Portfolio’s custom posts?

Please let me know if there is a good processing method.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

If you want to use the store, you will have to configure the appropriate product type. The portfolio is a custom post type like block post and it cannot be applied as a product.

Best Regards

tsubakuma
    Participant

Thank you for your answer.

I’m sorry that the explanation is just right.
    In the portfolio, we only introduce winery information in Japan by category (by area), and do not sell it at all.

Hello,

In this case, you would better configure the Woocommerce store as you usually do, and set the Catalog mode in the Theme Settings > Shop > you need to find the option “Catalog mode”

You can assign categories, attributes and this would be a better way of pressing your products.

Best Regards

tsubakuma
    Participant

I know about catalog mode.
    It will already be used to introduce japanese wine.
    In the portfolio, I would like to use it by introducing winery information in Japan by category (by area).

Hello,

The portfolio has the same options as the blog post has, thus you can create the projects and assign them to the category.

You can create a page, add the portfolio element/widget and set the order you wish in the element settings: https://prnt.sc/1g2tgv6

Best Regards

tsubakuma
    Participant

I know about portfolio setting, but as in the first question, the display order is other than the parameters of [Theme Setting] [Portfolio] [Portfolio archive] [Portfolio order by] Date, ID, Title, Modified, Menu order. I want to know if it can be sorted.

I’m using a plugin called WP Favorite Posts, and it’s best to sort by the total number of counts registered as favorites by the user.
    If that’s difficult, can’t we sort by the number of comments posted in Portfolio’s custom posts?

I would like to know how to add key parameters for sorting to the Portfolio order by pull-down.

Hello,

I am afraid Portfolio does not have the options you mentioned. Portfolio as an additional custom post type for demonstration purposes.

You would better use the plugin you tell about to achieve your goals.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)