Home Forums WoodMart support forum IMAGES OF FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP AND IMSTAGRAN ROTAS.

IMAGES OF FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP AND IMSTAGRAN ROTAS.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

ERAM30
    Participant

Hello, could you help me by addressing how to solve the problem that the images of the emogis of Facebook, WhatsApp and imstagran are broken since the last update of the wookmart theme?

I have 2 websites and both sites have been the same since the last update

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

ERAM30
    Participant

hello I have sent the requested one

ERAM30
    Participant

If you need to disable something, do it and let me know what the error is to verify on my other site because it has the same error since the last update of the topic

thank you very much for your attention

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins first.

ERAM30
    Participant

OK, THE PLUGUIN IS ALREADY DISABLING PLEASE, HELP ME RESOLVE HERE IN ECUADOR, IT’S 3:31 AM AND I NEED TO SLEEP

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have resaved Theme Settings to regenerate the css file and it seems to work correctly now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ERAM30
    Participant

Hello, thank you very much for your help. Sorry I just answered but I fell asleep.

Tell me how to restore the css files to resolve my other site. because the same happens with the images of social networks.

I send you the link to access the site to see if you can help me, thanks again

Another thing that I noticed at the end of each page has created an unknown permanent link, I have already changed the configuration of the permanent links in several ways, but that unknown link still appears on every page of the store. I attached it to verify it yourself to see if it can be resolved, although I clarify that the store works well, it apparently does not affect the unknown permanent link that has been created since the last update of the theme.

https://marcasdepago.com/?v=3fd6b696867d

normal page, as it should be https://marcasdepago.com

page updated with the permanent link unknown https://marcasdepago.com/?v=3fd6b696867d

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

As for the icons problem, be sure that you don’t have any optimizations/cache plugins active and then resave Theme Settings. Clear your browser cache and check how it works.

Regards

ERAM30
    Participant

Hi, please, could you help me by guiding me to fix the css file because, as I mentioned in the previous email, my two sites had the same problem but you already solved a site with the css files? I think it’s the same problem, it could be the CSS files.

We have resaved Theme Settings to regenerate the css file and it seems to work correctly now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also clear the browser cache and site cache and continue the same as broken social media icons.

regarding the permanent link verify with TwentyTwenty
    Y
    Storefront

I have confirmed
    that the link

permanent

unknown

It will continue to appear.

ERAM30
    Participant

I return the email where you confirm the error in the css rows

which resolved on my other site that also uses its theme.

please check the chat history

Can you guide me to know where I should fix that?

or if you could do it for me I would appreciate it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Just resaved the Theme Settings and it appears correctly. So to fix this you need to to to Dashboard -> Theme Settings and click on Save button.

ERAM30
    Participant

Okay thank you very much.
    I already saved it and the problem was solved

I confirm that the icons already appear and work even faster.

Thank you very much for your attention to my support request.

regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you will have any questions.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)