Home Forums WoodMart support forum INCREASE HEIGHT OF SHOP IMAGES

INCREASE HEIGHT OF SHOP IMAGES

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DJLS1997
    Participant

– Tablet Shop Image is Small in height // i want a code to increase it
    – Tablet Cart & Checkout Image is Small in height // i want a code to increase it

Hello,

There is no option to upload different sizes for different devices. The image should be big enough to have a nice view. Just for information we provide images sizes applied in our demo:

Product main image: width: 800px; height: 1200px; They look nice on all the devices.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

You didn’t understand my question…

(1) I want you to give me a custom css code to add in the theme in order to increase the height for the SHOP Placeholder Image for the Tablet Devices.

Your other guy in your support team AZIZ already sent me this type of code for Mobile/Desktop and i implement it now i need one for Tablet as well!

(2) Need the same code to increase the height for the Cart/Checkout/Wishlist Placeholder Image as-well.

DJLS1997
    Participant

Please transfer this ticket to (Aizaz Imtiaz Awan) he knows…

Hello,

As my colleague mentioned there is no option to change the size only for the Tablet devices.

And adjusting using CSS may affect the image quality. If you still want the CSS then try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Tablet area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

1)

.product-grid-item .product-image-link img, .product-grid-item .hover-img img {
        height: 210px;
    }

2)

td.product-thumbnail img {
        max-width: 100px;
    }

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

As i can understand you are still unable to understand my question…

Am referring to the Tablet Shop Header Image Banner, not in product grid or something like that,

Please check the screenshot bellow.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DJLS1997
    Participant

Also the Cart/Wishlist/Checkout the HEADER IMAGE is small in height in TABLET devices and i want to increase it…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Tablet area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-archive-shop .page-title {
        padding: 120px 0;
    }

.woocommerce-cart .page-title {
    }

.woocommerce-checkout .page-title {
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)