Home Forums WoodMart support forum information box and product categories mobile version appearance

information box and product categories mobile version appearance

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

doisjon
    Participant

Hi,
    i would like my information box on mobile to show like image1 but only 5box in 1 row and my product categories mobile version to be like image2

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website. To check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

doisjon
    Participant

hello,
    i give u the acesss site admins. to sum it up on my mobile version display
    1.i would like my information box from image1 to be like image2, but 5 box in one row
    2.for product categories from image3 to image4
    3. promo banner from this image5 to this image6

Hello,

1) Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

2) It is not possible to change the category element. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

3) Please try changing the Responsive options of the columns by editing the rows. And set it to 2 columns 1/6.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/QbwHhhX

Best Regards

doisjon
    Participant

hi,
    1. what i mean is instead of showing 2 on mobile version i want it to show 5
    2. for product categories i saw alot of people facing this issues as i follow the most recent one but do not known did it actaully work or not (link). i hope u will be able to answer if it actually work or not and did it change only product categories mobile display not the other element. this one i want to display 3 in stead of 2
    3. i try your suggestion but it seem on mobile version it kept show only single banner no matter how much i try.
    4. do i need to open another ticket? as this one is different topic let me known and i will create another post for that.
    i manage to hide price range from variation price from main page, shop page and to display only single product page. but on mobile version i cant manage to hide variation price on shop page even though main page is working fine.

function disable_woocommerce_setup_remove_dashboard_widgets() {
    	remove_meta_box( 'wc_admin_dashboard_setup', 'dashboard', 'normal');
    }
    .wd-loader:after {
    	display: none;
    }
    body .product-grid-item .price {
            font-size: 0;
    }
    .single-product-page .summary-inner > .price > span:first-child {
       font-size: 22px;
    }
    .single-product-page .summary-inner > .price > small {
        font-size: 18px;
        margin-left: 6px;
    }
    body .product-grid-item .price > ins,
    body .product-grid-item .price > span:first-child {
       font-size: 14px;
    }
    body .product-grid-item .price > del {
        font-size: 12px;
        margin-right: 3px;
    }
    body .product-grid-item > .price > small {
        font-size: 12px;
        margin-left: 4px;
    }
    body .single-product-page .summary-inner > .price > ins,
    body .single-product-page .summary-inner > .price > span:first-child {
    }
    body .single-product-page .summary-inner > .price del {
        margin-right: 6px;
    }

your support is appreciated.
    thanks.

Hello,

1,2) Sorry but it is not possible to change the number of columns unfortunately. We will try adding responsive options in the elements.

3) For the promo banners put them outside the row and add in seperate rows and then try changing the Responsive options of the Columns.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/QbwHhhX and set the width to 2 column 1/6.

4) Please explain in detail with the help of some relevant screenshots what you require to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

doisjon
    Participant

hi,
    1,2) i will wait for the next update then.
    3) its work until its hit banner number 7 for 2 column 1/6, i figure using 6 column 1/2 is working as i create a another banner section and hide it from the desktop and tablet version. not really sure will this affect a loading response or not.
    4) basically, (domainname.com/shop) on mobile version still show price range but on desktop version it did not show. how can i hide it on the mobile version and increase the size of . between price range.
    your support is appreciated.
    thanks.

Attachments:

Hello,

1 &2) Thank you for understanding.

3) No, it will not affect the loading. You can use different rows for mobile and desktop.

4) Your issue has been Resolved. I have removed the CSS you added and Enabled the option “Hide to price” from Theme Settings >> Shop.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/04f31b8732f4427c2b8c424c66f65924

Best Regards

doisjon
    Participant

hi,

that is not what i want, i still want the price range on single product page to be show.
    but not on the main page and shop page. the css code that i use is manage to hide most of it. but on mobile version(domainname.com/shop) price range 100-1000 still appear.
    moreover when i add those css code on image2 its show (-) is not at the right size for price range.

Best Regards

Attachments:

Hello,

Your issue is now Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

doisjon
    Participant

hey,

let me explain in details then.
    1.(yourdomainname.com) on my main page plz hide price variation as i circle on image1 image2 show only the least amount
    2.(yourdomainname.com/product-category/sub1/sub2) same as above
    3.(yourdomainname.com/shop) same as above
    4.(yourdomainname.com/product/items1) this one shows price variation but when i choose variation product the price will be change and shows the actual price. you have that function on theme setting.

i manage to do 1,2,4 only 3 i cant do it and now you reset my 1,2,4 but 3 is working. if it possible give me the css code and explain how you did.

best regard.

Hello,

Sorry but this is not possible with Simple Custom CSS.

There is an option in Theme Settings available to hide the duplicate price on variable products.

Under Theme Settings >> Shop.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/04f31b8732f4427c2b8c424c66f65924

You can try to achieve using our presets options and see if this works for you. Otherwise it required Customizations. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/theme-settings-presets/

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)