Home Forums WoodMart support forum Information box | vertical alignment not working

Information box | vertical alignment not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

prabhath
    Participant

Hi Author,
    I add an Information box for my site footer social media link. goto settings and arrange vertical alignment to center and save. but It’s not centered on the site.
    please advise

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This is not for the whole icon to the center. If you edit the facebook information box this can change the style of only the facebook information box.

If you want “our stories” columns in the center simply drag and drop the columns in wp bakery page builder.

If You have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

prabhath
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    I want to verticle center text. refer image
    refer image

padding not removing
    please advice

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

prabhath
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Can you tell me how you solved it?

Thank you.

Hello,

I have just added the small custom CSS code in the Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section.

Best Regards.

prabhath
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    Thank you.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Information box | vertical alignment not working’ is closed to new replies.