Home Forums WoodMart support forum ins price not listed on hover style display of products with reviews

ins price not listed on hover style display of products with reviews

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

CoralFagor
    Participant

Hello,

I have noticed that on mobile display’s products that are on discount and that have reviews do not show price with discount (it seems that review stars go over it).
    Have you had experiances with something like this and do you have any solution for this?

Best regards,
    Dusan.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under THeme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-hover-base.has-stars.purchasable .product-rating-price {
     height: 50px;
     }

.wd-hover-base.has-stars.purchasable:hover .wrapp-product-price {
        transform: none !important;
    }

Best Regards

CoralFagor
    Participant

Hello, thank you for responding so quickly.

I have tried your custom CSS, but as you can see it set stars to be visible all the time (its not problem), but the discounted price is still not visible on mobile devices.

It seems that when added flex to discounted prices with reviews, it pushes discounted price underneath white space.

Hello,

Please replace the previous Custom CSS with the following then check back.

`.wd-hover-base.has-stars.purchasable .product-rating-price {
    height: 80px;
    }
    `
    Best Regards

CoralFagor
    Participant

I tried again and didnt work. It just prolongs part of price, but discounted price still doesnt show.

CoralFagor
    Participant

It seems that price container (first flex element is pushing it underneath stars) so it doesnt show. I attached image.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please replace the previous Custom CSS with the following then check back.

.wd-hover-base.has-stars.purchasable:hover .wrapp-product-price, .wd-hover-base.has-stars.purchasable.state-hover .wrapp-product-price, .wd-hover-base.has-stars.product-type-external:hover .wrapp-product-price, .wd-hover-base.has-stars.product-type-external.state-hover .wrapp-product-price {
        transform: none !important;
    }

Best Regards

CoralFagor
    Participant

Hello,

I have replaced last css with new that you sent but it still doesn’t work, price is still not show (discounted). If you can, please access site with credentials that i am sending you bellow so that you can see what is happening with it.
    I would appreciate if you could help me, because we are planning soon to put this site in production.

Best regards, Dusan.

Hello,

Please add reviews to products because I am unable to see that star rating on archive.

Best Regards

CoralFagor
    Participant

Hello, it was hidden by last CSS update you sent us.
    I have removed it, so it shows now.

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

CoralFagor
    Participant

Hello,

Unfortunately, i dont see that it is fixed. When i look it on virtual mobile view and on my real phone it doesnt show discounted price. It still shows only price before discount when there is review stars.
    Can you please recheck that it was fixed becouse i dont see any change (I did clear cache).

P.S. I see both prices on devices bigger that 372px, but when it comes to 371px device, it disapears. Maybe you were looking at bigger screen’s for mobile?

Best regards, Dusan.

Attachments:

CoralFagor
    Participant

Hello,

I have changed product style for displaying products on main page, so this problem is solved in some way.
    Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Dusan.

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘ins price not listed on hover style display of products with reviews’ is closed to new replies.