Home Forums WoodMart support forum Insrtagram Feeds Header

Insrtagram Feeds Header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

alphatechlogix
    Participant

Hi,
    hope you are doing well, first of all thanks for such a great theme i really love it.
    i have some question can you please guide me about it..
    1– is this able to show instagram header(Instagram Title, descriptions, Profile Image) ? like show with smash baloon instagram feed plugin also check like on the mentioned link
    2– Is this able to show product thumbs inside a phoptoswipe popup. ?

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

1) Sorry but the default theme instagram doesn’t fetch the details you mentioned.

You can try adding them manually by setting title and the text about your profile by editing the instagram element.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/10g2lu9

2) Sorry but there is no option available for that.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

alphatechlogix
    Participant

can you please provide any hooks or code customize for above two problem.
    i need to fetch header directly from Instagram not need to add static info. Also can any way to show those thumbs in photoswipe?

Hello,

Sorry, but we could not help you with this as you are asking for core files customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

alphatechlogix
    Participant

can u give this option in future updates? bcz these are compulsory for users..

Hello,

For now and I am forwarding this to our development department for considering adding it in the theme, but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may occur theme heaviness.

Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)