Home Forums Basel support forum Instagram theme element

Instagram theme element

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

BLAVAS
    Participant

Hello again 🙂

I have on my home page theme element “Instagram” from WPbakery page builder. I tried to connect a few instagram profiles, but there are still some missing photos. Actually I have connected my Instagram profile where is only 5 photos, but in the Instagram element I can see only two of theme. Please see the screenshot and I would be happy if you help me.
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Read this topic with a similar problem https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/instagram-thumbnail-crashes-on-the-widget/ It should help you. We will introduce a fix in the next theme update also.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

BLAVAS
    Participant

Hi,
    I changed hosting provider and after the migration I have invalid instagram element.
    Could you check it and give me advice what can I do to repair it?
    Thank you in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This issue is already fixed in our theme update. You need to get the latest version from themeforest and reinstall it via Appearance -> Themes.

BLAVAS
    Participant

Hi, the update killed my web. Could you please check it?
    Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us a list of steps how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

BLAVAS
    Participant

I send some screenshots. It was in chrome and also in Safari. Now in safari it looks better, without the bad upper part (img homepage1), but there are still visible black stripes on both sides of category images.
    There were in the footer some parts from the demo, I don’t know why. It is ok now, but again I don’t know how 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to clear your browser cache to see the changes after update. Here is a website with tutorials and guides how to clear the cache in different browsers and devices http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

Regards

BLAVAS
    Participant

Didn’t help. Nothing changed. It is the same also in the private incognito mode.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix the categories issue

.cat-design-alt .product-category-thumbnail img {
    	width: 100%;
    }

BLAVAS
    Participant

I added it, but nothing happend. Still the same two problems.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

BLAVAS
    Participant

I restarted my computer. The first problem doesn’t appear, but I still see the black stripes in chrome and safari.

BLAVAS
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to clean all the code from your custom CSS area you added previously and leave the one we gave you in this topic only.

BLAVAS
    Participant

When I cleaned all the code, it works, but there were again previous errors that you helped me to remove by the code itself.
    I had problems with the newsletter sign-in pop-up so you sent me code to custom css.
    Now there is back all the code and I can’t see the pop-up anymore. I don’t know why.
    But after this, there are the black stripes again 🙁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add all the code part by part (parts for 10-15 lines) and check which one breaks all other code functionality. Something wrong with custom CSS code you have.

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)