Home Forums Basel support forum INTALACIÓN BASILEA EN WOOCOMMERCE

INTALACIÓN BASILEA EN WOOCOMMERCE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mario2020
    Participant

COMPRE Y DESCARGUE BASILEA PERO ME QUITO TODAS LAS IMAGENES Y TODO TAL CUAL COMO SE MUESTRA EN LA DEMO. ES DECIR, YO ESTOY CONFIGURANDOLA TODA DESDE CERO.

PERO HE VISTO QUE ALGUNOS CUANDO INSTALAN LES MANDA TODAS LAS IMAGENES Y YA TODO ARMADO PARA QUE SOLO LO PERSONALICES. LOS PASOS QUE SEGUÍ FUERON:

1-PAGUE LA APLICACIÓN
    2-DESCARGUE SOLO ARCHIVOS DE WOOCOMMERCE Y LOS INSTALE EN EL TEMA
    3- CUANDO LE DI ACTIVAR AL TEMA BASILEA TODO ME LO DIÓ VACIO PERO SI ME CREO LAS PÁGINAS DE CARRITOS PERO COMO SI FUERA SOLO EL ESQUELETO

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I am not sure I follow you correctly. As I understand you do not want to upload the full demo, you want to install Woocommerce and a couple of pages to work with.

If so, please check the demo and give me the page URL you want to have, I will provide the templates.

If it is not what you want, please clarify your purpose again.

Best Regards

Hello,

1. We suggest removing unnecessary plugins, optimizing images, installing some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify, and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

2. You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

3. You can replace the title as well as the content in the Theme Settings > Product page, you will need to find the additional tab fields: https://gyazo.com/f09008560c3c5f6be4d55eb51a760b19

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)