Home Forums WoodMart support forum Invisible changes to the content of blog posts.

Invisible changes to the content of blog posts.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

l.niziol
    Participant

Hi.
    We edit content in blog entries. Unfortunately, changes to the content are not visible in the page template. Blog entries display strange, default content.

I have no more ideas. What am I doing wrong? Can you help me?

Hi,

Can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.1.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.36. If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)