Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue in CMB2 Plugin

Issue in CMB2 Plugin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

bangejaak
    Participant

I’ve just updated my theme from v1.7 to v1.10.1 with Upload to FTP.

After the Installation done, my website can’t be open and appears HTTP Error 500. So, I deactivate all the plugins, and turn on every plugin one by one to know which plugin that doesn’t work.

And then, I found that CMB2 Plugin is the cause. If I Activate the plugin, My website turn to HTTP Error 500 again. But,if I Deactivate the plugin from FTP by renaming the folder to “CMB2_deactivate”, my website goes normal.

How to resolve this issue? How to Activate the CMB2 Plugin without make HTTP Error 500 again.

I think, I need CMB2 because my HTML Block in footer won’t appear if CMB2 off.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

500 Internal Error says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Regards

bangejaak
    Participant

Hello, I’ve been research why this issue happen.

The cause of this problem, not in Hosting Provider, not in CMB2 Plugin, but in Update Version 1.10.1 of Woodmart Theme. If I update my theme from 1.7 to 1.10.1, the HTTP Error 500 appear again.

But, If I delete the 1.10.1 and go back to 1.7, the website goes well. There aren’t any issues with the CMB2 Plugin. Unfortunately, Woocommerce Plugin doesn’t support Woodmart 1.7.

Is there any solution with this Issue ?

Thanks, Xtemos.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But are you able to check your error logs to understand why it happens? As we said, 500 error code says that something wrong on the server and it may be a fatal error in the PHP code as well. Anyway, we need to see the error log to understand it.

bangejaak
    Participant

There are no Error in my Error Log except HTAccess (because I try to follow the guide in WP Beginner to rename HTAccess)

In the previous version of Woodmart, I’ve just update and everything goes better especially in 1.7. But, only in 1.10.1, it always appear HTTP error 500 after I activate CMB2 plugin.

Thanks for your reply, Xtemos.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to contact your hosting provider and ask them for this error logs. As we said, we can’t understand it while we don’t see the real error.

bangejaak
    Participant

Okay. Thanks for your reply, Xtemos. I appreciate it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us when you will have this error log so we can check why it happens.

bangejaak
    Participant

Thanks, Xtemos. After I update my Woodmart from v.1.10 to v.2.0, my CMB Plugin works normally.

Now, I feel more flexible to control every feature that Woodmart have πŸ˜€

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you solved it πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)