Home Forums Basel support forum Issue with BASEL WooCommerce Layered Nav Widget

Issue with BASEL WooCommerce Layered Nav Widget

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sessionwise
    Participant

Hi,

I’m experiencing an issue with the “BASEL WooCommerce Layered Nav”

It seems to be working for the “size” attribute but not for the “Limited Editions” or “Solids” attributes.

I double checked that the attributes exist and there is inventory against each one. Also, it was working about one week ago and then these two filters started to act strangely – when you clicked a filter on Solids, the Limited Editions filter would disappear.

However, now, they are just not showing up on the Shop page. I’ve included links and access in the Private Content below.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

thank you!

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated for us to check.

Best Regards

sessionwise
    Participant

Thank you – I have deactivated the non-theme plugins and switched to the parent theme – the issue is still there. Let me know what you think.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have fixed the issue for you. Please, check how it works.

Kind Regards

sessionwise
    Participant

Thank you! These are showing up now – appreciate your help.

There is one other problem that I’m seeing with these 2 filters. When I click on one of the filters (EX: “Solid White” under the “Solids” widget,) the “Limited Edition Prints” widget disappears along with the remainder of the “Solids”

The Sizes and Fit Styles stay in place. I’ve tried to deactivate the plugins and change to the parent theme but that did not work.

Can you help with this?

Thanks!
    Steve

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems that products filtered as “Solid white” don’t have terms from “Limited edition…” widget. So you can use these filters at the same time. You can check if this our theme’s problem trying to use standard WooCommerce product filters instead and check how they work.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)