Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Header Settings

Issue with Header Settings

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

heatherjdesigns
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having an issue with the Header Settings. I’m able to adjust the settings and save them but they don’t change on the frontend. I have the main theme installed and the child theme. The child theme is the active theme.

Would you be able to take a look and see if I’m missing anything? I can provide access.

Thank You
    Heather

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are using our header builder, you can customize the header in Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Header builder. Read more information in our documentation https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/

Regards

heatherjdesigns
    Participant

Hi,
    I tried editing the header settings under Dashboard – Woodmart – Header Builder. It just keeps loading and not saving any changes.
    Could you please take a look at it to see if somethings wrong?
    Thank You, Heather

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you faced a saving issue, try to replace the file inc/assets/js/builder.js with this one https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GT5FKFx-PXHcFM_KVK0QbviKk0dKOYC6/view?usp=sharing
    We will fix it in our next theme update.

Regards

heatherjdesigns
    Participant

I’m not familiar with theme files like that and really don’t want to mess up the main theme and the child theme. If I provide you backend login can you please take a look at it for me?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, please, provide us your FTP access so we can try to do this for you.

heatherjdesigns
    Participant

Thank you for looking into this issue for me. Below is the FTP info. Let me know if you need anything else.
    Thank You

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have replaced the file for you. Try to clear your browser cache and check again.

heatherjdesigns
    Participant

Hi,
    I cleared the cache and tried refreshing. Now nothing is showing up. Can you please take a look at the backend and see what’s wrong? I have provided user login information below.
    Thank You

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, it should work well now. Please, check again.

Thank you

heatherjdesigns
    Participant

Thank You So Much, It’s Working!!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)