Home Forums WoodMart support forum It is not possible to install the theme to the end according to the instructions

It is not possible to install the theme to the end according to the instructions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Alexey_Celebrity
    Participant

Recently bought a WoodMart online furniture store. I can’t understand your instructions and install the WoodMart theme to the end. Please help me install this theme with Your help. I can send access to the site admin panel and FTP access.
    It is not possible to install the theme to the end according to the instructions. That as an instruction is not clear. Help install the theme to the end with the Demo template. I can send access to the admin panel of the site and if you need FTP.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide your site admin access to the private area as well as FTP access (I will use FTP if I fail to install via WordPres admin panel of

Please advise what demo do you want and what page builder you prefer: WP Bakery page builder or Elementor?

Please note:
    WoodMart works with either WP Bakery builder or Elementro builder at once, but not with both at the same time.

and

Installing demo content doesn’t create a site that is an identical copy of our demo site because it has a big number of pages and images that take to much time to complete.
    Most images you see on our site are not included in our theme package and will not be imported.

Best Regards

Alexey_Celebrity
    Participant

What do I need to install the full demo content? Just like in your demo version, because it makes it easier to edit and configure the site.

Alexey_Celebrity
    Participant

What demo version is installed on your site https://woodmart.xtemos.com/? I need the same one.

Hello,

This is base verison. Please specify what page builder plugin do you want to work?

Best Regards

Alexey_Celebrity
    Participant

What is the difference between these plugins?

Hello,

These builders are different. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. You can get familiar with them here: https://wpbakery.com/ and https://elementor.com/

Best Regards

Alexey_Celebrity
    Participant

what do you recommend for my template?

Hello,

If you have no experience I would recommend WP bakery page builder. Elementor is a bit quicker.

Best Regards

Alexey_Celebrity
    Participant

WP bakery Page builder

Hello,

The base Demo has been uploaded based on WP bakery page builder.

Best Regards

Alexey_Celebrity
    Participant

Why is the quality of images in the slider bad? And other places don’t have them at all?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Alexey_Celebrity
    Participant

What is this demo version that has one main page with pictures of disgusting quality? The top menu doesn’t even have a STORE section. I bought a ready-made solution, why don’t you install one in one as you have a demo version? Are you installing this disgusting demo version?

Alexey_Celebrity
    Participant

I am not satisfied with Your answer and your work. Perform the installation as expected.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our dummy content data is developed in a way that prevents your website from being populated with a lot of unnecessary data (like tons of images, pages, and products) because they are not really useful for you. And it may take a while to delete it when you start creating your own content. That’s why you are able to select which pages to import from a dropdown in admin panel -> Dummy Content.
    If you need any additional data or some instructions just write us and we will do our best to help you.

NOTE that all stock photos are not included in the theme package (as was stated on our ThemeForest item description page). Also, pages from Shop for example are actually all the same but with different settings. You can combine all types of shop pages via Theme Settings -> Shop.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)