Home Forums WoodMart support forum Labels not displaying on second page of ‘Products Tab’ element

Labels not displaying on second page of ‘Products Tab’ element

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi guys,

On our homepage there are two ‘Products Tab’ elements – one for new products and one for sale products.
    When clicking on the arrow to load the second page of products, none of the labels (new, sale, pre-order, etc.) are displayed.

I opened a ticket with the developer of the labels plugin (BeRocket Advanced Labels) and he replied:
    Checked “Products tab” element on our testing environment and it work correct.
    Maybe it is some option from element cause this issue or some incompatibility with other plugin.

Would you happen to have any idea why the labels aren’t displaying?

Thanks,
    Tom

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand if is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards.

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Thank you for your prompt reply.
    Unfortunately I can’t do what you are suggesting, because when I switch to another theme the homepage gets completely “messed up” and the WPBakery blocks do not appear properly.

Please see the following screenshot:
    https://snipboard.io/CRadLK.jpg

Best regards,
    Tom

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

wildguitars
    Participant

Got it, thanks Aizaz.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Labels not displaying on second page of ‘Products Tab’ element’ is closed to new replies.