Home Forums WoodMart support forum Layerder navigation filter does't want show and filer colors

Layerder navigation filter does't want show and filer colors

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Stanislaw
    Participant

Hello,
    I have made a filter setup just like in your tutorial – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TITlJ6Zg0so
    Unfortunatly it dosn’t work – the filter is empty on the category page. What can be wrong?
    Best Regards

Stanislaw
    Participant

Page with products with this attribute.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to update our theme to the latest version and check how default WooCommerce layered navigation works with default WP theme?

Regards

Stanislaw
    Participant

Hello, I have the latest version of you theme and swithing to 2017 makes that this wiget is unavailble. What can I do to fix it??

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can switch to 2017 and check default WOOCOMMERCE Layered nav widget as it is the same as our theme one.

Stanislaw
    Participant

I have switched to 2017 theme and it worked. I also noticed that only list mode doeasn’t work, dropdown mode is ok. Please help me to find a solution.
    Best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your FTP access so we can check it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please remove WoodMart layered nav widget name from your translations in Loco Translate?

Stanislaw
    Participant

Ok

Stanislaw
    Participant

I have changed translation. Now it is working. Was it a problem source or maybe you have made some changes on ftp?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, we didn’t change anything. This widget generates its CSS class based on the widget slug name. And after the translation, this class was changed and that is why our scripts were not working correctly.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)