Home Forums WoodMart support forum Layout Problem

Layout Problem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

serezart
    Participant

Hi support,

The layout feature of your theme does not work on our site. Information about the site is in the private content.

I’m waiting for your support.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but as we have checked this concern on your Site further, we have found out that there were two page builder plugins activated at the same time on your Site (i.e. Elementor & WPBakery both) which is incorrect.

Our theme works only with one of the builders and when you activate them both your website becomes slow and some features may not work.

Kind Regards

serezart
    Participant

Hi support,

We use wp bakery throughout the site. When we deactivate Elementor, we see that the layout section doesn’t work. You can temporarily deactivate elementor while doing your checks.

Regards,

Hello,

I have deactivated Elementor plugin on your site and made a layout with wp bakery on your site it is working fine:

Screenshot for clarification
    https://ibb.co/Hh7jFpD

Customize the layout as per your need.

Best Regards.

serezart
    Participant

Hi support,

URL include private content that product is the “togbutonkundak” tagged. but the layout you made does not appear in this product, so the layout part does not work with the label.

Regards,

Hello,

What do you mean? This product shows in custom layout.
    https://ibb.co/8XCtjHt

Best Regards.

serezart
    Participant

Hello,

When i entered the product, i didn’t enter the your custom layout.

Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but we didn’t seem to understand your concern. Could you please elaborate your concern more.

But if you talk about the custom layout that we have made. so this layout show the “togbutonkundak” attributes tags product.

Best Regards.

serezart
    Participant

Hi support,

We would like to customize the product pages of some products on our site. For this reason, we wanted to customize the single product appearance of the products with the tags (togbutonkundak) we determined using the layouts feature of the theme, and we did it. However, the appearance of these products that we label is not the same as we did in the layouts section.

I think issue is clear. Please your support.

Hello,

I have visited your site and added a test product with (togbutonkundak) tag. It is showing in your custom layout.

If you have another behavior, please send me a video for a better understanding.

Best Regards.

serezart
    Participant

Hi support,

Custom layout not showing on site for togbutonkundak’s tagged of product. Please find screenshot clip private content.

1) Add new product with new tag (sampletag)
    2) Add new layout for new tag
    3) Entered the tagged product (sampletag) , don’t show new layout.

I hope you’re idenfy the problem.

Regards,

Hello,

Can you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If the issue still persists, then remaining the third party Plugins deactivated please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)