Home Forums WoodMart support forum Link to custom results page defined by tags or catagories

Link to custom results page defined by tags or catagories

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ric
    Participant

Hi Ive created menus using html blocks > extra menu list.

My question is how do I link the menu list in the block to custom result pages defined by tags or categories. I am I going by it wrong? are we suppose to create individual pages for each result to limit the selection displayed?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe us your questions in a bit more details. We don’t quite understand what do you mean. Attach some screenshots also.

Thank you in advance.

ric
    Participant

Iv attached pictures. My question is how to you link “Extra menu List item” to a shop page with items based on set “tags” and or “categories”. The only options I see are linking to urls from excising pages.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for screens. Menu Extra list and items are not a proper choice to display products. Nevertheless for future, if you will need menu please note you can set not only pages urls but any other link http://prntscr.com/ir5jtg
    As for the products, you would better try Product (grid or carousel) element. Here you will find an option to display product in grid/list/carousel/ as per category or tag. Almost the same set of options are provided in Products tab element.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)