Home Forums WoodMart support forum Make video, enlarge and 360 degree views button sticky

Make video, enlarge and 360 degree views button sticky

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    If you see this product:
    https://litepace.com/product/henectus-tincidunt/
    You would be able to see that the “video, enlarge and 360 degree views buttons” only appear at the last picture of the product which a customer can easily miss.
    I am talking about the below buttons if in case it is unclear.
    https://nimb.ws/yNWv1I

These buttons should ideally be sticky till the last image of the product is reached. Could you please help me with that?

Second in order to make the description sticky while keeping the images scrolling, would I need to create a new layout altogether? I am not able to find any such options out of the box in theme settings.

Thank you.

Hello,

1) Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that unfortunately.

2) Please Go to Theme Settings >> Single Product and enable the option.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/808c9abe80084da501e6d4469cf21c7a

Best Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Thank you for the support.

1) That would be a very good and desirable option for everyone to have. Looking forward in you theme updates soon 🙂 However for now, can we have one thing instead, now the buttons are collapsed, can we have them in expanded form so that the text is visible all the time? This is desirable only on the desktop view.

Second there is one doubt that I have have, if I inspect in desktop browser and see mobile view, then it is visible in the same form as in the desktop, which is grid mode. However if I visit the page on actual mobile device there is no grid mode. Could you please clarify what could be wrong here?

2) Great, sorry I missed that, it worked for me. But there is another problem because of it. If for example you see this product on desktop :
    https://litepace.com/product/henectus-tincidunt/
    While scrolling you will be able to see that “sticky add to cart button” comes up too early when the description is still visible. I am sure this is not something desirable and needs to be given a look. Could you please help me with this?

Thank you 🙂

Hello,

1) Thanks for sharing the suggestion/feature request with us, I am forwarding this to our development department for considering adding it in the theme, but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may cause theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

2) You need to refresh your website after shifting to responsive mode then check back.

3) Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available to change that time. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    Thank you for your reply.

I think you have missed this part:
    However for now, can we have one thing instead, now the buttons are collapsed, can we have them in expanded form so that the text is visible all the time?
    this doesn’t make theme heavy.

For the sticky button query:
    While scrolling you will be able to see that “sticky add to cart button” comes up too early when the description is still visible. -> I am not asking for configurable time, but at least it should appear only when the add to cart is out of visible are in product description section.
    Have you tried scrolling through the product? It looks so odd.

Hello,

1. If we try to make them visible all time by making them sticky then they will be displayed on all the product page rather than on the images only.

2. Sorry but there is no option available in Theme Settings to change the appearance delay of the sticky add to cart button. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

1. If we try to make them visible all time by making them sticky then they will be displayed on all the product page rather than on the images only.
    -> Sure, I have no issues even if the buttons remains sticky on the entire product page. What would be the changes for it?

2. Sorry but there is no option available in Theme Settings to change the appearance delay of the sticky add to cart button. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.
    -> No problem, to me it is not an ask for customization though, it is clearly seems to be a bug. But no worries.

Thanks

Hello,

To make them sticky try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.product-additional-galleries {
        position: fixed;
        bottom: 30px;

}

Best Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    This works for me. I added media for it to be applicable only on desktop.
    Thank you

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Make video, enlarge and 360 degree views button sticky’ is closed to new replies.