Home Forums WoodMart support forum Many errors on the site PHP errors

Many errors on the site PHP errors

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tedito
    Participant

Hello! I wrote to you 3 days ago and received an answer, but the topic is closed now for continuation, so i’m releasing a new one. Here is part of the previous topic -> Hello! I have a problem with your theme. I get an error, when i want to load widgets -> Notice: Undefined index:overlap in /home/wp-content/themes/woodmart/enqueue.php on line 641 and often the Home page does not load corectly css and JavaScript

Now there are new problems!

I keep getting a lot of new bugs on the site.
    PHP errors were triggered during Ajax requests.
    1. Object {key: “ac7bda4d36f8395757a11666fa97c502”, type: “warning”, message: “file_get_contents (): https: // shell is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen = 0”, file: “wp-content / plugins / -core / post-types.php “, line: 725, stack: (9) […], component:” Plugin: woodmart-core “}
    query-monitor.js: 376: 16
    2. Object {key: “cbb4463081df210603adcaafde860d3c”, type: “warning”, message: “file_get_contents (/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/cellphone.svnog transmission): : svg): no suitable shell could be found “, file:” wp-content / plugins / woodmart-core / post-types.php “, line: 725, stack: (9) […], component:” Prefix: woodmart-core “}
    3. GET /wp-admin/post.php?post=651&action=edit → 200, PHP errors were triggered during an Ajax request
    4. ty: stdClass :: $ plugin in /home/polaraio/shop.polarislighting.bg/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 166

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass :: $ plugin in /home/polaraio/shop.polarislighting.bg/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 166

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass :: $ plugin in /home/polaraio/shop.polarislighting.bg/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 166

The last two errors come out when upload a plugin

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems that the file_get_contents function for URLs is disabled on your server. You need to contact your provider and ask to enable this option.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)