Home Forums Basel support forum Menu doesn’t display correctly

Menu doesn’t display correctly

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

gizmoman
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    After the latest theme update my menu doesn’t stay above other content anymore and is hidden behind the image now. Please check the images.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

body .topbar-wrapp {
    	z-index: unset;
    }

Kind Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

I added it under global settings and cleared the cache etc. Still doesn’t work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet as well

body .main-header {
        z-index: unset;
    }

Kind Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

Thanks, it worked.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is caused by the following custom CSS code https://prnt.sc/XBO4SAfFxv8F

gizmoman
    Participant

child theme was coded by you guys, so if I take that line off will it work? also it is also affecting the rest up to the product description line.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to replace that custom code with the following one

.single-product-content .product-images {
        width: clamp(320px, 100%, 422px)!important;
    }

Kind Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

Thanks, it worked. Another issue I have is when i click on the right hand side menu button on the mobile display it works fine on chrome or opera but doesn\\\’t work on firefox. I have to click the search button to get the menu

1. also how to get rid of the grey hyper link for products on the first page ( pls see image)
    2. how to add one more row to the product carousel on the first page?

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you mean that you test the mobile view in the desktop FireFox browser? Or you are using Firefox on your mobile device?

1. Please, attach an image so we can better understand the question.

2. You can edit your home page in Dashboard -> Pages and add more products carousels if you need https://gyazo.com/6f326b7b8df4bb9d25f92de66e4d0e05

Kind Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

Thanks. I am using firefox on my mobile phone. As i said before others browsers including chrome is ok.

1. please find the image. it is on the home page under product carousal

Attachments:

gizmoman
    Participant

I added the products to carousel like you said but it displays the same products on the second carousal as well.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to remove it

body .basel-hover-alt .product-title a {
        border-bottom-width: 0px;
    }

2. You need to edit this element in WPBakery and specify different parameters for the product query to add different products there.

We just tested the mobile menu in FireFox and it works well for us. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/06ba5585a171702b194a48c9e92768b8

Kind Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

2. You need to edit this element in WPBakery and specify different parameters for the product query to add different products there.

Could you be more specific to what what elements to edit to just display 10 different products there?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Firstly, you need to edit your home page in Dashboard -> Pages. Then, find this element and duplicate it https://gyazo.com/8b85df823b448c376aab4f513b70a024
    Click on the edit button for the duplicated element and configure it to display the products you need.

Kind Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

I understand how to duplicate it. What I want to know is how to edit the second carousal that it will automatically display different products to the first one. for an example if its the new products carousal then it should display all the recent new products automatically in the order it was uploaded to the site.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This element has the option to order displayed products by date. You can enable it and you will have all the latest products displayed first.

Kind Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

I tied all of that. But it just repeats the same items in the first carousal. I guess the only way it can work is if I can create two rows some how within the same carousal instead of duplicating it. I can see it works on your demo site and also initially I did have two rows of products on my site as well. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to specify the offset in the second gallery with the amount of the products displayed in the first one https://gyazo.com/61894081b9992cf1d810ce75e820d10a

gizmoman
    Participant

Thanks. it worked.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Menu doesn’t display correctly’ is closed to new replies.