Home Forums WoodMart support forum Missing icons and fonts

Missing icons and fonts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

topi
    Participant

My new page dispose of all icons and custom downloaded font? Is there any solution or why new theme does this with fontawesome ?

Also I want to ask where I can disable shop page icons showing header section?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1- Regarding the Icons missing related concern, it could be a Cache issue on your Site or some third party Plugin conflicting because at our Test Site we aren’t facing such an issue.

So, please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.1.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.36. If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

2- To hide the Icons showing for the Categories in Page Title, you need to go to Dashboard > Products > Categories > there edit the Categories one by one > under the Edit Category area > at the bottom you will find the Image for header menu option > there you need to remove the Icon Image uploaded: https://snipboard.io/q2g61l.jpg

Best Regards.

topi
    Participant

Hey,
    Yes everything is as new as possible. Also I have disable and able different cache plugins and without cache plugins and still it doesnt work. The SSL protection is also in order. What cache plugin you prefer ?

And with that hiding icons to shop page, if I do that I still have category names visible on header. There should only be a title. Icons on sidebar and everywhere else is okey and good.

Hello,

1- The Icon related concern as we have checked, the Console is showing Errors related to Elementor and wp-includes on your Site and wp-includes Errors are generally related to WordPress end not Theme end.

So, we would suggest you to once try to consult with the WordPress Support in this regard and see what they have to say about it.

2- You earlier didn’t mention directly to hide the Categories under Page Title. You just mention to hide the Icons which is we mentioned that otherwise, we would directly mention to you the button to hide them which can be found under the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Product archive > Page Title > there you can find the toggle option “Categories in page title” > just disable it. So, for the time being we have done that on your Site.

Best Regards

topi
    Participant

Hey, okey. But after checking things you cannot give me back wordpress site without plugins when you go and “fix”things. You can please put everything as it was. Is this support?

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience but we had reactivated the third party Plugins on your Site after checking, it might have been a network connectivity issue at our end which is why they aren’t all activated. We are sorry for that and will try not to repeat this in future.

We appreciate your understanding & cooperation in this regard.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)