Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile bottom navbar does not show on mobile

Mobile bottom navbar does not show on mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

CC
    Participant

Hello, I have configured the Mobile bottom navbar so that the buttons are displayed at the bottom of the mobile and they are not shown, I attach the images.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

What you mean “buttons are displayed at the bottom of the mobile and they are not shown”
    The mobile bottom navbar is showing in mobile.

Best Regards.

CC
    Participant

The bottom navigation bar of the mobile is not shown.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated,and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

CC
    Participant

Hello, I have migrated the site to a test site so as not to touch the production site, what I would like is for you to tell me what to do to replicate it on the page that is in production.
    Thank you

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/zPhCknJ.

Actually, the Mobile Sticky Navbar doesn’t work if the Maintenance Mode is turned on under the Theme Settings > Maintenance

Best Regards.

CC
    Participant

Great, thanks

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mobile bottom navbar does not show on mobile’ is closed to new replies.