Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile bottom navbar – Navbar Labels ‘Off’ – All icons gone

Mobile bottom navbar – Navbar Labels ‘Off’ – All icons gone

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

eduardowmehl
    Participant

Hi dear Xtemos,

after going live now we’re trying to edit the Mobile bottom navbar and in the meanwhile we wanted to turn off the labels in the meantime. As doing so all icons on the page and also some of the viewports break down.
    After turning this option back on and emptying the cache all icons are back.

Therefore 2 questions? How to fix this issue?
    And how to edit the labels of the Mobile bottom navbar?

Best regards,
    Eduardo

Hello,

So, we have confirmed from our Test Site in this regard, if the Navbar Labels are turned off then still the Icons are still appearing fine: https://snipboard.io/9yn5bi.jpg

Regarding editing the Labels of the Mobile bottom navbar, the thing is if you have added the buttons there which are selected from the available dropdown selector then those buttons labels aren’t directly editable or modifiable but if you have added the Custom buttons there then those labels are modifiable and changeable as depicted in the following image: https://snipboard.io/TfkFcX.jpg

For the dropdown selector buttons Label change, you can try using the Loco Translate plugin on your Site to change their text. Here is the guide to that: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/translate-woodmart-theme-with-loco-translate/

Best Regards.

eduardowmehl
    Participant

Hi,

i already tried Loco Translate and had the issue that all of the icons went missing. Also after letting Loco Translate translate the whole page with Google API it did not translate the bottom navbar. Where can I edit this in the code?

Best regards,
    E.

Hello,

You can check out the following Theme file location regarding the Mobile bottom navbar concern:

wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/sticky-toolbar.php

This is the Theme file responsible for that. In that you can check the default Labels.

Hope this helps !

Best Regards.

eduardowmehl
    Participant

Hi,

I have now update all the regular words as needed, but can’t find where to change ‘Filters’ in the sticky bottom toolbar. Where can I edit this one?

Best regards

Hi,

Please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

eduardowmehl
    Participant

Hi,
    please send an email to create an account for you.

Best regards

Hello,

My email is aizazawan55@gmail.com

Thanks.

eduardowmehl
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

please check your email account. You should’ve received login and password change mail. Also please update me as soon as possible about the request.

Best regards.

Hello,

I did not see any Filter word in the sticky bottom toolbar. Can you please share the screenshot where it is showing?

Best Regards.

eduardowmehl
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

please check the screenshot below for reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

eduardowmehl
    Participant

Hi,
    thank you for changing it, but where did you find it? I still can’t find it?

Hello,

I have translated that word from Loco >> Themes >> Woodmart >> Edit the German Langauge: https://ibb.co/0c1g7By

Best Regards.

eduardowmehl
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Most Welcome !!!

We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Mobile bottom navbar – Navbar Labels ‘Off’ – All icons gone’ is closed to new replies.