Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Header blocks titles – please see image, does anyone else have this issue

Mobile Header blocks titles – please see image, does anyone else have this issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

I didn’t think this would happen with this theme however if you look at the mobile its pretty horrendous and amateur looking, the header seems to block out content??? I thought the header pushes this down?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have visited your website on mobile and the header is working absolutely fine on my end. Please disable server caching, deactivate cache plugin, clear browser cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/JCW1FkD

Best Regards.

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

You need to click on a product, as shown again:

Attachments:

vishalbhutani
    Participant

Hi can you tell me how to change the font colour of the Strikked sale pricing, I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

Attachments:

Hello,

@Element_Earth_CBD
    I have tested your website again on mobile and checked after clicking many products and its working absolutely fine on my end. It seems to be some cache issue.

Please disable server cache, deactivate cache plugin, clear browser cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/NWnGSxc

@vishalbhutani
    I saw the screenshot you attached and visited the URL you attached. To change the color of the deleted price.

Please add the following Custom CSS code in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

del .amount {
    color: red !important;
    }

You can change the color according to your requirements.

Best Regards.

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Ok, on PC or Desktop you see the header is covering the Previous and Next Product elements along with the breadcrumb title, sorry for thinking it was just on mobile, but this I guarantee you will see, its undeniable, cache was cleared and all that, if I made the header smaller more of its visible?? Basically the page is offset due to the header, take a look, you will see it.

Attachments:

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Ok, on PC or Desktop you see the header is covering the Previous and Next Product elements along with the breadcrumb title, sorry for thinking it was just on mobile, but this I guarantee you will see, its undeniable, cache was cleared and all that, if I made the header smaller more of its visible?? Basically the page is offset due to the header, take a look, you will see it.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global Custom CSS section:

.whb-header {
        margin-bottom: 80px;
    }

Best Regards.

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Now there are boxes next to the dropdowns as per the attached please advise.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited the URL you provided and your website is working absolutely fine on my end please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/jJTW0vc

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)